New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Jj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    If I can recall... if you have a car with any Gov't position plates like "8" or "6" it should specify what area or position you are indicated in the Plate. and the plate should be on the back and front ata?

example "6" - mmda or "8" - Negros

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the officials ex. congressman are given a choice whether they want there prov./cities/districts to be printed on the plates or not.

and its there choice also whether to put only one plate (front) or front and back.

3. Jj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nikko m
    the officials ex. congressman are given a choice whether they want there prov./cities/districts to be printed on the plates or not.

and its there choice also whether to put only one plate (front) or front and back.

Ey nikko m... Thanks for clearing in up

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    This is not about panggugulang ng mga "6" plated vehicles but nevertheless, panggugulang na rin.

Sa BF Paranaque kami nakatira. Over a year ago, we moved in. I work in Makati and I regularly take the President Avenue which leads to Sucat. Sa mga kapwa BF Homes Pque resident, the morning rush hour traffic is enough to spoil your day dahil sa volume (kasi naman ginawa nang negosyo ng mga officers ng BF HOmeowners Village Association yong pag-bebenta ng sticker sa non-resident at a premium price of 750 pesos or more pa yata. Eh siyempre, kinakagat ng mga non-residents who want to avoid teh traffic jam in Sucat. Ang resulta, traffic jam sa loob ng BF HOmes everyday and a lot of potholes and uneven roads, etc. ) Anyway, that's another story of greed and some of our fellow Pinoys taking advantage of the other....

Back to my story...eh di nakabalahura ka na nga sa President Avenue ng matagal pero wala kang magawa kungdi magngitngit habang naka-idle yon makina mo. Tapos bigla maririnig mo wang wang ng 2 motorcycle riding cops waving away car drivers tapos followed by one or sometimes 2 vehicles. Imagine mo, a narrow two way road, siksikan na nga both ways, tapos manggigitgit pa itong dalawang dinamukal na hagad. ?*#*%! talaga.

Anyway, I was curious to know who this jerk is para at least alam ko kung sino mumurahin ko. One time, I chanced upon them coming out of Cesar Lorenzo St. BUmaba talaga ako at tinanong ko ang mga nakatayo malapit doon sa may gate who is the guy inside the car. Si Secretary Leandro Mendoza daw ng DOTC. I did not doubt those people kasi sabi noong isa, kapitbahay daw niya, inis nga rin daw siya eh. Hinayupak, sabi ko... Transportation Secretary!!! Me kinalaman sa pagaayos ng massive traffic problem in the country, tapos ganun. HIndi bale kung once, or twice lang...baka me important and urgent meeting...Eh madalas ganun!

Ewan, merong pa bang matino sa gobyernong ito???

N.B. Apologies po, for these nasty comments. Naglalabas lang ng sama ng loob para hindi mapuno.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    *marinosakati

Ok lang iyan... ;)

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    hmmmm, want to do something about it?

well writing to the press is one but i am sure that the press has heard and written all about this already

MAG PROTEST BUSINA CAMPAIGN!

everytime one of these *$^&$ holes pass by, press your horn like the way it was done during the laban years

tignan natin kung hindi maiinis yung mga *$^&$ na yan

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jj
    Ey nikko m... Thanks for clearing in up

No prob.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marinosakati
    This is not about panggugulang ng mga "6" plated vehicles but nevertheless, panggugulang na rin.

Sa BF Paranaque kami nakatira. Over a year ago, we moved in. I work in Makati and I regularly take the President Avenue which leads to Sucat. Sa mga kapwa BF Homes Pque resident, the morning rush hour traffic is enough to spoil your day dahil sa volume (kasi naman ginawa nang negosyo ng mga officers ng BF HOmeowners Village Association yong pag-bebenta ng sticker sa non-resident at a premium price of 750 pesos or more pa yata. Eh siyempre, kinakagat ng mga non-residents who want to avoid teh traffic jam in Sucat. Ang resulta, traffic jam sa loob ng BF HOmes everyday and a lot of potholes and uneven roads, etc. ) Anyway, that's another story of greed and some of our fellow Pinoys taking advantage of the other....

Back to my story...eh di nakabalahura ka na nga sa President Avenue ng matagal pero wala kang magawa kungdi magngitngit habang naka-idle yon makina mo. Tapos bigla maririnig mo wang wang ng 2 motorcycle riding cops waving away car drivers tapos followed by one or sometimes 2 vehicles. Imagine mo, a narrow two way road, siksikan na nga both ways, tapos manggigitgit pa itong dalawang dinamukal na hagad. ?*#*%! talaga.

Anyway, I was curious to know who this jerk is para at least alam ko kung sino mumurahin ko. One time, I chanced upon them coming out of Cesar Lorenzo St. BUmaba talaga ako at tinanong ko ang mga nakatayo malapit doon sa may gate who is the guy inside the car. Si Secretary Leandro Mendoza daw ng DOTC. I did not doubt those people kasi sabi noong isa, kapitbahay daw niya, inis nga rin daw siya eh. Hinayupak, sabi ko... Transportation Secretary!!! Me kinalaman sa pagaayos ng massive traffic problem in the country, tapos ganun. HIndi bale kung once, or twice lang...baka me important and urgent meeting...Eh madalas ganun!

Ewan, merong pa bang matino sa gobyernong ito???

N.B. Apologies po, for these nasty comments. Naglalabas lang ng sama ng loob para hindi mapuno.
    i dont think na may matino pang official sa present government natin!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    pinsan ko nga nakaaquire ng "2" na plate pero bigay lang sa kanya pero naflag down siya kasi imbis sa chevrolet trailblazer niya lilagay sa civic lang nilagay

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, #2 is for the VP, mukhang duda nga ang pulis kung sa civic lang, dapat nga sa trailblazer niya nilagay. when was the last time noli de castro rode in a civic kaya?

andy

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
White MB G Wagon with Plate Number "6".