New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I have backread over and over and you have provided no conclusive answers to these questions.

Most especially to the question pertaining to your fellow FCP forum mates claiming na wala lang pambili ang mga tsikot members. I specifically noticed you avoiding the argument. What, hindi mo madefend kasi alam mong mali din yun? Or kung tama, game sabihin mo pano naging tama yung ganung posts.
    Hi jut,

Keep cool as I dont need to lawyer for anyone here. Post number 160 should answer your query. Hope that helps as I dont want to repeat what was already stated.

TS may try harder but it is not working. No, this is not a pit for me. I still think a lot tsikot posters are thinking twice now what really happened here.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    huwag na kasing patulan, before naging lawyer ng mga riders ngayon naman ng mga Fort owners....

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Hi jut,

Keep cool as I dont need to lawyer for anyone here. Post number 160 should answer your query. Hope that helps as I dont want to repeat what was already stated.

TS may try harder but it is not working. No, this is not a pit for me. I still think a lot tsikot posters are thinking twice now what really happened here.

hmmm..... I think you must try harder and answer the questions post 160 doesn't answer the questions manong.

Oh sorry if I didnt control my thread for me this is a free board everyone is welcome to share here and warn others as well.

Yes others think twice in posting kasi "walang mangyari kasi your so reckless and uncareful in answering and telling people to read back and comprehend".

oh wait Ill answer for you! Your so reckless! please read back, act like your below 30 and I cannot teach comprehension

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread from the start and I believe that everyone had their chance to say what they wanted to say.

I am closing this thread.... Enough said!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
-White Fortuner ZKC 168-