New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Canuckpuck!

Did your checklist indicate the brand of tires? When I check in my vehicle for repair, the checker usually indicates the brand of tires and number of pieces.

But if proven na pinalitan talaga yung tires mo, bad trip talaga.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any update?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    hi po sa lahat...

I read this thread and i found out it some kinda hilarious noh... Kasi I have bought 2 cars there in Wheel Inc. E. Rodriguez. Hyundai Tucson and Suzuki Grand Vitara, and because of these syempre all my units are under sa Wheels.

I am writing not to disappoint anyone of you, especially "CANUCKPACK". Sir evertime na ipapasok po ang mga unit sa "CASA'' they provide the CHECKLIST. The CHECKLIST is your record for all the stuffs inside your car. From the engine area, trunk area, interior and exterior area, and even the tire which you are complaining are recorded in the checklist. They provide all information and they are very specific when it comes to the battery, tires, seatcover, steering wheel, magz, and the tools.

YOu should check the CHECKLIST before you sign it. Tska pala.. pag ginagawa ang kotse sa Wheels, hindi na nila inaalis lahat ng gamit sa loob ng kotse. Kung saan lang ung portion na may sira o tama, un lang ung portion na gagalawin nila..

I've been their client for 5 years na, so alam ko na kalakaran nila...

Twagan mo na lang po sila sir, or if you want i can help you.

CIAO!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    brod 2 taon na yata yun thread na to

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    brod 2 taon na yata yun thread na to
    I think meron "professional" interest yan. First post (of a freshly created account) on a 2 year old thread that reports in a certain car shop.

Doesn't it smell fishy?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    *emerson_rabe
    kung di pa nababawi ng TS yung tire nya, malamang di na babawiin talaga kasi pudpod na....tagal na nito eh...
    hataw sa paghalungkat ng thread, ah...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    2 years na tong thread na to ah

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    bought my zuki swift from wheels suzuki manila bay but had the 6 month and 1 year [free] pms done at wheels zuki e rod because its nearer to our place. so far so good. maganda ang service. and like they said naka-indicate sa checklist yung brand ng tire.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    i'm a former wheels inc. shop supervisor and consultant, not to offend you but i know that everytime the car brought to the shop we have strict rules that all cars shall undergo an inspection and checklist that the customer should sign it before the car bring it to 4th floor body shop dept. and all the parts they removed from the car put in one storage and tags with your name/plate no..I knew the owner and president for service mr. velasco and he never tolerate any wrong doing in the shop. try to call them and i knew that they listen and help you if they make mistake.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    texting is not really a good idea they might think a good alibi for it. maybe a phone call will do. or go directly to the casa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Wheels Inc E Rod Stole one of my tires?