New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    i have also tried calling this number a couple of months after this number has posted on the rear of the bus, it seems it is not working

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    worst enemies ko rin tong mga bus drivers on EDSA. i think the ones you should be calling are the bus companies themselves. get the plate number and time of incident para alam nila who's driving at that time. yun na lang ang best option natin against these abusive buses.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    Mahirap talaga to effect change kung solo ka. It's like swimming against a very strong current from upriver. It's easier just to roll over and be engulped by the system.

If it were not for the stability that my family needs sarap sanang pumalag sa sistema. Anyways, someday somehow, pag napuno na ang salop. We need to pick our battles well. Hindi lahat ng pagkakataon laban.
    Very good point sir!
    I used to engage these assh*les a lot to get even, and let them know that I mind.
    But I have given up.
    I have accepted the fact that no matter what I do, these uneducated individuals will never learn, and I certainly can't educate them.
    Every single day, a PUV would cut into my lane. I just slow down and let them. Sadly, it's a way of life in the Philippines.
    At least I know I'm not like them. I have a good paying job and a promising furure ahead of me.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i refrain as much as possible driving along EDSA coz of those reckless bus drivers. was almost hit twice by sudden swerve/s.
    its better i think just to get the Bus Number, Operator and post and collect them here at Tsikot.
    i also tried calling that LTFRB hotline to no avail.
    Last edited by yuichi; May 25th, 2007 at 04:29 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nic View Post
    Very good point sir!
    I used to engage these assh*les a lot to get even, and let them know that I mind.
    But I have given up.
    I have accepted the fact that no matter what I do, these uneducated individuals will never learn, and I certainly can't educate them.
    Every single day, a PUV would cut into my lane. I just slow down and let them. Sadly, it's a way of life in the Philippines.
    At least I know I'm not like them. I have a good paying job and a promising furure ahead of me.
    True,+ i just think that this is their mean of living and i'm just quite lucky having a better life and future, and my love ones are waiting for me back home.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Sana mgkaroon tayo matino na ahensiya..indi puro pa iklat lang..
    sana tinangal nlang ung mga website na ltfrb parang walang silbi sayang lng buwis natin binayad sa kanila mga tol''

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    why waste your time dialing , why not just pull your gun out and shoot him in the leg for him to be out of action for sometime, or in the spine for him to be paralyzed waist down and no longer able to drive a motorized vehicle

im just kidding, but If we all follow our animalistic instincts, this is what ill do, pero masama talaga eh kaya walang katapusang pasensya nalang bro, ala din namang mangyayari eh, sabihin pa nila nang-aapi ka pag nireklamo mo

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Yang LTFRB hotline na yan requirments ng mga PUV's may violation kasi pag wala sila iniligay na ganyan, yun nga lang walang silbi

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They have a landline (426-2515) to their Personal Assistance call center. This is now posted alongside the cellphone Hotline number. Was surprised that someone actually answered and took down my concern.

They took down the plate number and name of the offending party, then my name and contact number for records purposes. Supposedly, they will summon the operator and then let them know of the complaint, and then provide feedback to the caller. I wonder what actions they'll actually do, though I won't be holding my breath on this.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    mahirap mag reklamo sa numero na yan wala naman sumasagot kung may reklamo ka kaya dapat street justice na lang sa mga loko na bus na yan.
    hindi lang driver ng mga bus ang loko pati mga conduktor nila. nung nagaaral pa ako sumakay ako ng bus sa EDSA galing Boni nagbigay ako ng 100 sa conduktor at nakita ng katabi ko na isang daan ang inabot ko tapos hiningi ko sukli sabi sandali lang magticket pa siya sa ibang pasahero pagbalik hiningi ko sukli sabi ba naman wala daw akong isang daan na inabot itinago na ni mokong ang pera ko sabi naman ng katabi ko "100 yung inabot niya kanina" aba nagalit ang kunduktor wag daw namin siya pag abonohin. sa galit ko tumawag ako sa mga barkada ko dahil yung bus ay dadaan sa kanto namin pinaabangan ko sa mga tropa ko tapos sabi ko batuhin nila yung windshield ng bus. pag para ko sa bus sabi ko sa konduktor sayo na lang yang sukli sa isang daan ko pandagdag pambili ng windshield. ayun sabog ang windshield ng bus nila.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
What's the use of LTFRB Hotline 09214487777???