New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by happy_gilmore View Post
    OT: kung sa hapon yan, its either karen davila or pinky webb.
    parang si karen davila nga ata....
    mukhang may masamang experience din siya sa mga bus drivers sa edsa

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    kase naman yung number ng ltfrb daw eh 1,000 ++ texts per hour and a hundred calls a day. kaya siguro pinatay na. :rofl:

the number's been inaccesible for a few months now.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by torque2006 View Post
    kase naman yung number ng ltfrb daw eh 1,000 ++ texts per hour and a hundred calls a day. kaya siguro pinatay na. :rofl:

the number's been inaccesible for a few months now.
    I see kaya pala wala result when I reported a driver of FX taxi who nearly hit a woman with a child na tumatawid sa pedestrian lane dito sa E. Rodriguez near St. Lukes actually nasa kabilang side pa ng road yung dalawa and about to cross the steet (pinahan ba naman ng loko kahit naka stop dapat sila, The driiver also ignore the red signal light)wala sagot sa LTFRB...
    tsk tsk saan pa kaya pwede mag report next time na may ganon situation? puro ningas kugon yata talaga... sayang tax ko!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    it's really useless,para din yan yung nakalagay dun sa mga likod nila na "how's my driving" at call ka sa ganyang number,wala, kaya tayong mga sumusunod sa batas at nagiingat ang delikado ngayon.hirap talaga.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    para sa inyong free time. Let's bombard the useless LTFRB office. Bombard it with complains and emails.

http://www.ltfrb.gov.ph/complain.aspx

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I encountered a stupid Mitsubishi Adventure School Service who counterflowed and then cut me without regard (biglang swerve, kamuntik na talagang tumama). I didn't call the hotline but instead called the operator. OK naman kausap and talagang humingi ng pasensya. Kawawa mga mababait na operator, sinisira sila ng mga barumbadong driver nila.

Dapat yung LTFRB Chair ang mismong makipagsapalaran kasama ang mga driver ng FX, Bus, Jeep at Taxi para malaman niya gaano ka-walang kuwenta ang LTFRB Hotline. At sana maranasan ng LTFRB Chair kung anong perwisyo at sakuna ang maidudulot ng mga driver na ito sa motorista at mamayang tulad natin.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I posted the same complaint against the EDSA bus drivers on the LTFRB website and I finally got an email reply directing me to call the no. 9257191 if I'm willing to attend a hearing on my complaint. I'm still weighing the pros and cons dahil medyo abala ito and after while medyo naibsan na ng konti ang pagkainis ko.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Dapat dagdagan na lang nila yung hotline numbers nila by buying more prepaid sim cards Mura lang naman yan, unless mag-overprice pa sila

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wrider View Post
    This number is on all public utility vehicles supposedly for LTFRB to get reports of erring PUV drivers.

I've tried calling it pero out of reach? I get no reply for my texts, so para saan talaga yang number na yan?

Last April 18, 2007 morning the driver of a red and white JAM TRANSIT with body number 777 tried to run me to the MRT fence a couple of times because I did not allow him when he was trying to cut into my lane - middle of EDSA right in front of the MMDA office. I text the number and called but all to no avail.

Yesterday, April 25, 2007 around 7 pm while on my way to Makati trudging slowly along the narrow passage near EDSA corner Buendia a Del Carmen Bus with Body No. 266 suddenly swerved to my land almost hitting my right fender. I honked and blinked my lights but it non-chalantly proceeded to cut into my lane. When I had the chance to drive beside the driver, I rolled down my passenger side windows and told him to be more careful but he replied angrily and blurted out some incoherent expletives. I told him I will report him to the authorities and he told me to go ahead. Then he stalked me all the way to Ayala. Good thing I was in a hurry to meet my family in Landmark.

I texted and I called the subject number but all to no avail.

The reckless bus driver seem to know that our government authorities are practically useless and the subject number prominently painted on three sides of the bus was just that pang prominence or pasikat lang.

I hope the owners or managers of these bus companies get these kind of information. Dapat yata yung operator's number na lang yung tawagan ko.

nasa pilipinas tayo sir.. ung hotline na to ginagamit lang ng ltfrb para makabenta ng hows my driving stickers..

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Mahirap talaga to effect change kung solo ka. It's like swimming against a very strong current from upriver. It's easier just to roll over and be engulped by the system.

If it were not for the stability that my family needs sarap sanang pumalag sa sistema. Anyways, someday somehow, pag napuno na ang salop. We need to pick our battles well. Hindi lahat ng pagkakataon laban.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
What's the use of LTFRB Hotline 09214487777???