Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *JJGF

At least nag sawa... :D

Well as the saying goes "Empty Can Rattles the MOST"

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    One way to deal with noisy neighbors is by using EARPLUGS FOR SLEEPING.

Ang hirap matulog kung yung kapitbahay mo ay laging may party, inuman, o concert sa videoke.

Earplugs for sleeping is imported from USA at available sya sa RUSTANS ESSENCES or by visiting WWW.EARPLUGSITE.COM

So kung light sleeper ka o talagang maingay lang ang kapitbahay mo, u can try using EARPLUGS.

WWW.EARPLUGSITE.COM

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *lonerunner

Yes...I already own a bunch of those, but not that specific brand and it really helps.. I also have industrial ear muffs...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Forget the earplugs; Forget the teargas.

Find a way to make them suffer just like you. They must sleep sometimes.

Whilst living and working in London in the 80's my next doors (semi-detached) house played loud music into the early hours 4 or 5 nights a week. The thud of the deep base was nearly shaking the house on some occasions and as I arrose to get ready for work each morning at 5.30-6.00am I was well peeved.

One morning as I was getting up and the music was still playing I had an idea.

My wardrobe was built-in against the parting wall between both properties. I put my two large speakers in the wardrobe facing the wall with pillows behind them. I put a Neil Young cassete in the tape deck and set it on repeat. Just before I left the house, I turned the volume all the way up. There was no more loud music for the rest of that week, and when the resumed it I repeated the process all over again twice. Then they gave in.

Am sure they learned the words of 'Four Strong Winds' and 'Heart of Gold' off by heart in those weeks. I never heard any loud music from that house during the night from that time on.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    You can actually sue them for disturbing the peace if they are noisy during early morning or late at night

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    You can actually sue them for disturbing the peace if they are noisy during early morning or late at night

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
What to do with noisy neighbors?