New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hmmm... kabisado ang tsikot...

si sir jedi ang ginamit.... at ang biggest clue is "TCASH"...

at walang magawa sa buhay...

hmmm.. parang may suspect na ako...

suspect ko si.... spin doctor di umano

Salamat sa warning. Na-click no na rin ang "THANKS" button para sa iyo sir!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Master eto na (hingal hingal)...nahuli ko na sya!

..just say the word at tanggal ang lalamunan nya :evillaugh: dapat tuluyan na natin sya at baka mag-apply pa si impostor sa Hooters bilang waitress grrrrr!

hahahahaha. ayos to sir MR :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post

Tama ka Sir parang sya nga. Bad na ako kung bad pero nung pagkabasa ko eh sya agad ang naisip ko. Masama man maghinala eh kaya lang bakit alam nya ang TCASH?

Ibang tao talaga oh, kulang na kulang talaga sa pansin.

They don't have anything better to do.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i also know someone who does the same modus. he asks for help from people (whether he personally or doesn't personally know). some of his excuses are: his cousin has been hospitalized in marikina and needs money for the hospital bill; he has been involved in an accident and needs a lot of money for the operation of his leg; his mom is sick and needs money for the hospitalization; etc etc etc..

i was a victim of this person, and even his mom is also involved in this kind of modus. he and his mom never paid back what they owe me. i would just like to warn fellow tsikoteers from this kind of modus "appeal to emotions" by begging, and from people who does this kind of swindling..

i apologize that this might be OT, that this post involves links to yahoogroups messages, that some of his friends or acquaintances don't know him like i know him, and that they might defend the person from my accusations. but i stand for my story. he made excuses to pay for his debt. this is what i know about the kind of person he is. this is also what the posters in links # 1 & 3 know about him. if you happen to know the person, please help me track he and his mom so that i can make them remember what they owe me because they have somehow forgotten it already. unfortunate for me, they cannot be contacted anymore (operator: the subscriber can not be reached)..

by the way, if you would also notice in the links, there's a laptop involved in link #1. after a few months, the person posted in the yahoogroups that he's selling a laptop in link # 2. it may/may not be the same laptop, but look for other yahoogroups member's comments in link # 3. it says something like his excuses are make-ups and are not real. and that he's begging for money not to pay for the bills of his and his family's mishaps, but for plain money-making and swindling. there's also one particular comment that says something like he's in so much never ending bad luck that he has to ask for others' help in consecutive times (see link # 4)..

according to what the posters in links # 1 & 3 and myself know about what he is, i wouldn't doubt that the stolen laptop is the same laptop he's selling

link # 1
    http://www.yehey.com/boards/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=5367

link # 2
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LSGH_1989/message/2723

link # 3
    http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu9UJv6.../messages/1493

link # 4
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LSGH_1989/message/2726

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Tama ka Sir parang sya nga. Bad na ako kung bad pero nung pagkabasa ko eh sya agad ang naisip ko. Masama man maghinala eh kaya lang bakit alam nya ang TCASH?

Ibang tao talaga oh, kulang na kulang talaga sa pansin.

They don't have anything better to do.

sinong spin doctor? PM niyo naman sa akin kung ano handle niya dito or "spin doctor" na nga ang username niya?

and about sa Tcash paano naging connected kay spin doctor? eh most of us knows about the tcash system naman, what makes spin doctor special pag dating sa tcash?

na curious lang ako...hehehe
    Last edited by shadow; August 14th, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    sinong spin doctor? PM niyo naman sa akin kung ano handle niya dito or "spin doctor" na nga ang username niya?

and about sa Tcash paano naging connected kay spin doctor? eh most of us knows about the tcash system naman, what makes spin doctor special pag dating sa tcash?

na curious lang ako...hehehe
    actually yung spin doctor ay hindi niya username, ayaw ko magbigay ng username mismo pero eto pa mga dagdag na clue para makilala mo siya 1.) para siyang kabute dito sa tsikot madalas siyang tabasin pero palagi din tubo ng tubo at 2.) may galit siya sa auto-lpg
    Last edited by 170kphlang; August 15th, 2008 at 08:09 AM. Reason: add info

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Sounds familiar...

Kagrabeng desperado na mga ito. Sana hindi mo binuking para nakuha natin gCash # niya. gCash needs some sort of registration eh. Also, I think he'll be using the gCash number again for his other activities.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    actually yung spin doctor ay hindi niya username, ayaw ko magbigay ng username mismo pero eto pa mga dagdag na clue para makilala mo siya 1.) para siyang kabute dito sa tsikot madalas siyang tabasin pero palagi din tubo ng tubo at 2.) may galit siya sa auto-lpg
    Yan ba si -- Matandang Bughaw?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    ayos sa clue kulang nalang talaga sabihin yung username(s) niya

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Warning!! Tsikot.com Owner IMPOSTOR!! Calling all tsikoteers for a Text Brigade!