New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Cra ulo pala yung kalbo na yan eh! To even up, prepare a bold sign which read " HEY! YOU GOT A FLAT TYRE" . Pag nag meet uli landas nyo show the sign to the skinhead while pointing kunwari sa tires nya. I'm sure he'll make a stop to check it. When he gets off his vehicle, call his attention, do the same finger sign he did to you then speed off. Kwits na kayo. He he he.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If he's got the nerve to be an a**, he's probably armed, especially if he's alone. So, it's not a good idea to get into a confrontation with him. If he's not armed, he's taking a pretty big chance pissing off the locals instead of keeping a low profile.

Black Ops on his tires would work for me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    may naririnig ako'ng NACTAMO.. nyahahaha!..

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    i wonder if pinoy diplomats behave just as well in foreign lands? they wield the same immunity as any other diplomat but do they know how to use it? abusing it is just as worse as underestimating it's privileges in crucial times.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    If he's got the nerve to be an a**, he's probably armed, especially if he's alone. So, it's not a good idea to get into a confrontation with him. If he's not armed, he's taking a pretty big chance pissing off the locals instead of keeping a low profile.

Black Ops on his tires would work for me.
    If you're also armed and know martial arts, then go do whatever you want with him. It's better if you hurt him than his car, since the car can probably be repaired at his convenience anyway.

Those diplomat *$$holes think we owe them. For everyone's info, they are not allieviating our country from poverty and corruption, so it's not our duty to yield to them as if we're kissing their feet. The Philippines is our turf, not theirs. Besides, any blue plate that's not 1000 isn't immune, so they should drive like a normal motorist, if not an even more careful, courteous one.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sayang at di ko na nakuha name ng chemical na sabi ng friend ko na egyptian ginagamit ng mga ogag sa kanila na pag binuhos mo daw sa car, di lang pintura tanggal kung di tunaw pati metal ...hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    water gun na may thinner, keep it in your car always ehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios View Post
    i wonder if pinoy diplomats behave just as well in foreign lands? they wield the same immunity as any other diplomat but do they know how to use it? abusing it is just as worse as underestimating it's privileges in crucial times.
    Pinoys in foreign lands are almost always well-behaved. It's the Philippines itself that brings out the bad attitudes. Pinoys adjust well to the laws of whatever country they're in. If the country's citizens are very law-abiding, so are the Pinoys. If the country's citizens aren't, well.........

The Pinoys of the Philippine Consulate in Ankara, Turkey were exceptionally helpful and good-natured. The same goes for the Philippine Consulate at Wilshire Ave in LA. At least they were when we went there last several years ago.

Add: To be fair, it isn't only in the Philippines were there are abusive diplomats. Several years ago, a foreign diplomat at the UN killed a pedestrian in New York while driving drunk. His diplomatic immunity got him off the hook. I think that was the circumstances. I could be wrong though.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; March 30th, 2007 at 09:23 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by midinite View Post
    Last nite at approximately 8:30pm i was crossing from Bel Air 2 to San Mig Village through Kalayaan when the helpful guards requested the cars to stop and allow me through. All cars stopped so I proceed to cross when a speeding METALLIC BLUE X5 with license plate 24610 (LTO reg stickers said DEV so is it ADB?) nearly sideswipes me and speeds on to makati ave.
    It's actually OEV - Overseas Employed Vehicle. Malamang ADB nga yan. I don't know if he cares whether his paint gets stripped, though, but I think it would be more traumatizing if he gets his window/s broken while he's driving his car.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by IMm29 View Post
    It's actually OEV - Overseas Employed Vehicle. Malamang ADB nga yan. I don't know if he cares whether his paint gets stripped, though, but I think it would be more traumatizing if he gets his window/s broken while he's driving his car.
    that would be good specially when he is driving.

a recon mission is in order then. switch cars na ako for that. if he sees the jazz then it will be a dead giveaway. lalo since walang tint. for black ops we need to go undercover and switch vehicles and acquire the target..

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
WARNING: RUDE AND RECKLESS DIPLOMATIC PLATED BMW X5 at ROCKWELL!