New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    thanks for the warning. ako din sa mga malalaking shops na ko pumupunta pag. kasi kadalasan sa mga maliliit na shops kadalsan hindi automatic ung gamit nilang pang tanggal ng tire. so gasgas abot ng mags mo.
    Yup...mga tabi tabi shops e alang pneumatic tire changer yan. Ewan ko kung inabutan n'yo yong dati --- ginagamitan ng dalawang flat na bakal para sungkitin yong gulong palabas sa labi ng rims Aray ko. Gawin sa mags ngayon yan...mapapa aray ka talaga.

teka...alam ko pag nabutas side wall mo e mahirap na ayusin yan e (takaw singaw na yan)...ewan ko lang ha.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I'm actually a victim of a vulcanizing shop who practices this crap. It was already very late and I was very tired when I ended up in this mandarayang vulcanizing shop (I'm not sure if its the same street), because the usual vulcanizing place I go to was already closed. I just wanted to have my tire fixed that night feeling that I shouldnt let it pass overnight since the condition of the tire was getting worst. When the I was shown the holes, I saw the real ones, and the tiny organized holes on the side. At that time I thought I was just not lucky with the road and ended up having the tire fixed, paying a lot of money.

Well, at least now I know, and I'll never go back there again.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    dyan din sa v.mapa corner unciano hospital.
    may mga "nails" pa minsan nag kalat before turning right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Warning:Raket ng mga Vulcanizing Shops lalo na jan sa may Danny Floro St sa Pasig