New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tnx for the info pao... buti na lang wala nangyari sa inyo.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *#$%^&*() ganu din ginawa ng gagong boy sa sasakyan ko nun nagpakarga ng diesel sa Shell Pag-asa sa molino,cavite ang kuya ko. kaya yung mga forumers na nagpapagas sa shell pagasa (molino), tingnan nyo muna cap nyo bago umalis. or better yet wag na kayo magpa gas pa doon. yung sa akin bilalikan ko talaga kasi segrado ako na may cap ang sasakyan ko nun last time ako nagpakarga ako bago hiniram ng kuya ko. (kaya ko nalaman na wala ng cap kasi nun nagpakarga na ako ulit after naibalik ng kuya ko, sabi ng boy wala raw cap ang sasakyan ko). kaya tinanong ko kuya ko kung saan sya nagpakarga nun hiniram nya sasakyan ko at sinabi nga na doon sa shell pagasa. nun binalikan ko at tinanong yung boy sabi meron daw silang mga caps (take note MGA) doon. tiningnan ko naman pero sa apat na nakita ko wala yung sa akin. iginiit ko na nun nagpagas ang kuya ko sa kanila may cap pa ang sasakyan ko at segurado ako na sa kanila naiwan....sabi ng isang boy meron pa daw sila sa isang supervisor pero yung supervisor nila na nagtago ng iba pang caps off daw nun araw na yun...so binalikan ko kinabukasan....nun dumating ako, sabi may kumuha da daw, isang pickup din na mas maaga kesa sa akin dumating...anak ng *#$%^&*()! parang gusto ko sunogin ang gas station na yon! umalis nalang ako sa sobrang asar ko at baka kung ano pa magawa ko....the fact na marami silang 'collection' ng caps doon sa station na yun...eh mag isip-isip na kayo kung saka-sakaling nagpapakarga kayo dun sa station na yun.
    Last edited by explorer; December 27th, 2004 at 12:05 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just want to share my experience when I filled up at Petron Urdaneta this morning. I told the attendant to fill my tank with P700 worth of fuel. Since the sun was on the side facing the gas pump, I couldn't read the green digital display on the pump. Anyway, while the guy is filling up my tank I ask for a receipt, and he hands me one for P700, along with my correct change. Anyway, the guy finishes filling my tank and closes the fuel filler lid. Since I can't read the display from the driver's seat, I climb down from my Sedona and cup the display area with my hands so there's enough shadow to make the digital readout visible.

Whaddayaknow, the readout only indicated P600! I say to him, "WTF! Bakit P600 lang ito?!"

The attendant quickly apologizes and says that the pump must have stopped automatically (of course it stops automatically, but it does so at the peso value that you input on the keypad ---duh). I ordered him to put P100 more fuel into my tank, which he readily did.

I was thinking about whether to report him to the station supervisor, but since I was still feeling Christmasy, I just let it slide. He must have though I was just a tourist back from holiday in Baguio or something, and that he could get away with an easy P100. Anyway, just another reminder to be extra observant when filling up, not just to check your fuel filler cap, but also to check if you got the right amount of gas.

In retrospect, I think I should have reported him. As the saying goes, "All it takes for evil to triumph in the world is for good men to stand on the sidelines and do nothing"

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kng sakin nangyari yan, pnagmumura ko na ung pump boy! %$#*&

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    it's really tragic, di ba alam ng mga gas attendant na not putting back the gas cap may cause dangerous explosion that may result to accident and possible death...

dapat pag napatunayan ang kapabayaan ng gas attendant, idemanda at ng maturuan ng leksyon pati ang gas station....

6. Join Date
    May 2004
    wow! tsk tsk. buti na lang hindi nainitan yung tangke ng gas mo. iba talaga pag suki ka ng gasoline station. highly unlikely na lokohin ka. just the same kailangan talaga lahat ng kilos nila sunod ka, tignan mo kung tama yung ginagawa.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    OT: basta lagi nyo hingin ang resibo.

Anyway, mas naging aware na ako pag nagpapagas.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    you should report malpractice directly to the station supervisor or the dealer of the station. most definitely the dealer of a station will not tolerate iregularities committed by his staff. just my two cents. if a particular station is known to do irregularities avoid that station. marami pa namang iba jan.
    Last edited by bilog; December 28th, 2004 at 12:12 AM.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I used to fill up at that station a few years back, but since Seaoil sa Tandang Sora opened, I fill up there now, because its cheaper and i pass there everyday using Sanvil as a shortcut. The service there then was fair, slow sometimes they make you wait a long time, ingat talaga when filling up, I usually go down from the car and make sure they close the cap, since I record every fill up for my km/lt computation. You should sue their pants off and put them behind bars, before someone else gets burned.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ako sa seaoil mind. ave. palagi na ngayon. hehe separate ang pumps ng premixed diesel. I always anticipate the clicking sound of the caps. That happened to my dad long ago when I was still a kid...imagine...GMC blowing up...lapit na nung time na yun that is.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
WARNING: my car almost exploded because of SHELL