New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Isko, good to know no one was hurt, and good you did not stop. I usually go to the Ortigas Center, coming from Fairview, during late mornings to early afternoons, my route is Katipunan, White Plains, the u-turn heading to Temple Drive. The area you are describing is near the temple and starbucks, right? The times I would drive along that area, there is a "taong grasa/baliw" that actually sits along barrier near the stop light. I've seen him there a couple of times, daytime also. I would not be surprised if this is the one who did this to you.

There's also the MMDA that makes standby under the tree across the temple before the hump, so I guess because of the hot weather, they opted not to stay. They "hide" there because people don't want to make the uturn.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    12:30pm = do you mean midnight?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^hapon po ung 12:30pm.

nadadaan din ako jan, pero d ko pa natye tyempuhan ung taong grasa. good thing d kyo huminto, baka kung nagpadala ka sa emotions mo e mas mapahamak kyo, kasama mo pa nman si misis, presence of mind tlaga dapat palagi, assess the situation before acting on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Warning : Edsa cor Temple Drive