New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    The bottom line is this: let us educate everyone. When one is driving a vehicle and accidentally bumps a person, the lawful thing to do is stop and assist the victim. No ands-ifs-or-buts.
    Thank you for your very helpful post, it meant a lot.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Thank you for your very helpful post, it meant a lot.
    I hope you're sincere, because you'll know what it will really mean when a nephew of yours becomes a victim of a hit-and-run.
    Like mine was.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalron View Post
    I hope you're sincere, because you'll know what it will really mean when a nephew of yours becomes a victim of a hit-and-run.
    Like mine was.
    never doubted you. i am also a victim of hit and run, not a nephew or a niece but ME.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Hi everyone, just spoke (510pm) with the cage owner and she already spoke with the MC rider and things have calmed down. They both agreed that their insurance companies will take care of the settlement. Both are insured and the necessary documentation will be submitted. The cage owner has offered to meet up with the MC rider but their schedules wont meet. She is getting a lot of calls on her office phone and most if not all are unknown to her. Lets all tone down a bit since they are already settling things. Thats what is most important.

Salamat sa lahat ng tumulong dito at sa ibang sites.

Again, I do not know any one of them personally. I just used my being resourceful in reaching out to both parties to bridge.

More power to all and stay safe!;)

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I hope everything is well with the MC driver. buti na lang minor injuries lang but what if serious yung injury. hirap talaga sa mga irresponsible drivers.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Shocking video.... fast forward to 3:14

this wreckless driver got what she deserves, hope you don't let that Yaris driver off to easy....

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    bakit wala na yung youtube video?? remove na daw ng user?? sayang di ko pa nakita

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    bakit wala na yung youtube video?? remove na daw ng user?? sayang di ko pa nakita
    yup same here i wasn't able to see it

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MRC23 View Post
    And why would a guy in a BMW Motorcycle would try to jack a Toyota Yaris? =)
    I believe the BMW MC is much more expensive than the Yaris.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    sarado na natin thread looks like nakapag usap na both parties

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Wanted for Hit and Run: Toyota Yaris ZSZ 570