New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok lang sa private car but it has to be fully marked as a firetruck or ambulance. Are you willing to go that far?

Ganun ang Toyota ng owner ng Aeromed. Fullymarked and complete lights and sirens.

Even fire volunteers have started to remove the warning systems on their P.O.V.'s (privately owned vehicles) as per the new president's order.

Wala kasi tayong P.O.V. rules dito sa atin for fire fighters and E.M.S. (unlike sa U.S.)

Dito sa atin, mas madali pa ikuha nag license ang baril kaysa ang 2-way radio at lights and siren.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Dito sa atin, mas madali pa ikuha nag license ang baril kaysa ang 2-way radio at lights and siren.
    I used to think this way too, but with the increase of jeep and bus "holdupers", I vote yes to arming the public through cheaper firearms including license. This way those goons with guns would think twice pulling out a gun when anyone of the passengers can have one too.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I have no problems with licensing firearms. I think its a great idea. The difficulty in acquiring a license for the other two items is what peeves me.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    ayun maliwanag na. may mayayabang kasi na volunteer wangwang ng wangwang BTW, DI PO AKO VOLUNTEER

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i Was offered this before, kaya lang, gagamitin din daw car ko talaga for the actionunan... i don't mind naman...bakit pa ako magvolunteer kung for personal usage lang siya diba?

but i stand with what the others commented, better to stay away from this...kahit ang sarap pumindot ng whelen sa tapat ng mga walanghiya na jeep and buses...

kahit gusto ko rin magcarry ng f.a. mejo takot ako pagtinamaan ako ng topak baka magamit sa hindi magandang paraan =) So keep away nalang rin...hehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
wangwangs for members of fire volunteers