New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    JCBalunsat

Sir, saludo ako sa ginawa mo...sana dumami pa tulad mo.

sa case naman ng kapitbahay mo, lets give him the benefit of the doubt, di natin alam kung ano reason nya kung bakit di sya nakatulong sa ganung situation... kung ano mang reason yun.. sya na lang nakakaalam nun and lets respect him. Wag nyo na masyado isipin yun sir... ang mahalaga... maginhawa ang pakiramdam mo at nakatulong ka ng kapwa... yan ang mas importante

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Natulungan mo na si manong driver, ok na yun. At least you were in a position to help and you acted on it. No point in dwelling over your neighbor's "failure", whatever his reasons may be, unless he was the ONLY one who could have been of assistance.

Ipagdasal mo na lang na sana may tumulong din sa kapitbahay mo kapag siya naman ang nasiraan sa malayong lugar.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; January 31st, 2008 at 03:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i agree with other posters here.... medyo hindi naman kasi life threatening yun scenario unlike dun sa na-experience ko.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i'd have to agree with the other posters. baka impression lang po niya is that changing a flat is quite routine for the driver. had it been an old, physically challenged, etc person, tapos di niya tinulungan, iba na yun.

maybe you're just giving too much malice to your neighbor's (in)action...and it would seem that you already have a bad impression of the guy early on.

imho, wag nyo na po masyadong magalit about the incident. that kind of grudge-bearing is just too much work. fact of the matter is, you felt the driver needed help, you gave help, and in the process gained a few karma points(which is always a good thing).

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    Here's the deal. I saw his garage when he was looking at the service driver. Everything was there. This kapitbahay of mine is really a pain in the ass for us. Laging pasaway. Tapon basura kung san san, balahura mag park, ang ingay sa gabi. It's impossible that he had a long day kasi bum tong ung*s na to. The thing that pissed me off was yung pagkatanong nya. "Manong, nasiraan ka ba?". Kahit naman ikaw siguro maiinins pag narinig mo yun d ba? Nakikita nya na nga yung tao na naghihirap na mag jack ng oto tatanungin mo pa ng ganun? It was really sarcastic. It f*cking pisses me off. I heard that he's a tsikot user kaya dito na ko naghuhurumentado.

Kung nababasa mo to, alam mo naman siguro kung sino ka. Mahiya ka naman HOY!
    our immediate neighbor fits these descriptions to a T. rich kids na napabayaan ng magulang who are working abroad kaya sunod ang layaw. playing the drums and electric guitars with his similar a-hole buddies at 3 f*ckin' a.m.!!! pag di ka naman makapatay talaga oo

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    jcbalunsat. bravo on helping the people in need.

yun nga lang regarding the questioning of your friends "lack" of helping hand is not in place. as you have said. he asked the driver if anything was wrong. this is already an introduction of the person thats about to give a helping hand if the needy asked for it. if the driver said yes sir i need help. wala kasi akong jack or wala akong tire wrench. im sure youre friend would have helped him. and your neighbor may have seen the situation that the driver can take care of himself on that problem. you see sometimes people see each situation different.

but then again. i could be wrong. as per your description. it seems he really wont help. hehe. well dont expect they will do so. just do what you did. some people just dont give a sh*t. wag lang tayong tumulad sa mga ganun.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    may gulity dito..aminin! siguro cute yun mga batang babae naka sakay sa bus kaya tinulungan aminin!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ringbinder View Post
    *Jcbalunsat, kung ano man nagawa mo goodwill sa natulungan mo, nasira naman sa asal mo dun sa hindi tumulong

one simple rule: MYOB. Mind your own business. in this case, your business is only to the school bus driver
    *ringbinder
    The context of what you said is that "I should mind my own business?". I really can't get the relevance of that to this scenario. I also think you should MYOB as well
    * all:
    It's not what he asked but how he asked the question. Itf you heard it yourself, maybe you would more pissed thatn I am. The question he asked was "Manong,nasiraan ka ba?" = Manong nasiraan ka ba?, ah okay sige. It's the sarcasm of the person that pisses me off. If you fall down accidentally, it's like having someone ask you "Natumba ka ba?". That's how he asked it. It was not a gesture to help that I am sure.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    iba-iba talaga ang diskarte ng bawat isa satin. Di natin maiwasan na may mga ganyang tao talaga dito satin.

Nung isang gabi nga ay ginawa kong ambulansya yung kotse dahil may na witness akong accident sa Osmena cor. Vito Cruz. Akong nagdala sa hospital. kahit na duguan yung victim ay di ko inintindi na magkakaroon ng blood stains ang kotse ko. Ang inisip ko ay kung pano ko siya matutulungan, masarap ang feeling pag nakakatulong ka sa kapwa.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by JCBalunsat View Post
    I understand your statement sir but then why shouldn't he help? Is it that a big of deal to help others? I'm not leeching on my neighbor's mistake nor just boosting myself with how the kids thanked me for helping them out. being moral is not sin, right? so why not do it? that's question that is bugging me til this moment.

But I guess I should move on. Maybe it's just me who's being too sensitive about this.

Perhaps your neighbor's being a pain the butt as you said really did him in for you, kung baga napuno ko na sa kanya. Pero like what others have said, hats off to you for the samaritan act.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Walang malasakit na tao.. Nakakairita...