New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    i-laminate na lang tapos dikit sa windshield basta may nakita na nakakabit ok na yun. Mahigpit sila pag sa plate wala, lalo na sa makati don bosco, nahuli na ko dun nung nalimutan ko ikabit pero di naman pinalagay on the spot, ni-remind lang ako na bawal pag di nakakabit lalo na sa plate, nakita nya kasi na nakatint windshield ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I don't want to sound like an old lady here but that sticker was made and issued for a legal purpose.
    Truly, it ruins the tint and the looks of the car (someone in the design team of the LTO sticker needs to be shot), but it's the law.
    One thing that they could do to have car owners willingly stick that hideous piece of gluey thingy on their thousand-peso windshield tint is to make the design and background picture worthy of displaying on the "face" of the car. For crying out loud, the design was like finger-picked by a blindfolded drunk whose sole aim in life is to infuriate car owners on their daily drive.
    Personally, i had hard time deciding whether to stick it or not, but since my car is a new registrant, i just have to put up with 1 unattractive sticker for 3 yrs..
    Last edited by patron; February 13th, 2006 at 12:00 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    afaik bawal....mahirap ng ma tsempuhan ng ogag na pulis..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    masubukan nga yan..
    this is what i do as well (guilty) since 2000 hehehehe ... kahit yung recent registration ko di ko pa nga nadidikit (guilty 2x)

back to some responses, i was advised not to stick it to any material (film or lamination), as LTO officer can charge you with tampering. what i do is stick the stickers for the license plates and just keep the big one inside the pathetic plastic LTO issues in it's untouched form.

happy valentine's day!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    paano kung ung bago mong sasakyan na may plaka na pero walang inisyung stickers? huli din ba un?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bawal talaga, but the thing is kung naka-tint ang windshield mo useless, di nila mababasa. but i still stick it pero magaan lang para madaling alisin next year (badtrip pag me collection ng reg. stricker) that way wala silang reason if ever ma flag down ako. sabay remind sa kanila na yung sangkaterbang sticker sa plate ang hulihin nila

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    My own opinion is that we should obey the laws as long as doing so does not put us in danger. Fellow TSIKOTEERS we must lead by example and obey the laws ourselves. That said, I also believe that some laws can be bent, if not broken.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yup, you are supposed to stick it on your windshield. Got pulled over some years back because of this. I just told them that I just had my broken windshield replaced. I put the sticker on afterwards. Most of our cars have front windshield tints too, you can carefuly peel off the stickers without damaging the tint. Just don't leave the sticker on for more than a year, they'd go brittle and would be a lot harder to remove without damaging your tint.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Walang LTO Sticker sa Windshield.."Bawal ba ito?"