New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 153 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Whoever here hasn’t checked his smart phone for texts or emails or posts while driving has my utmost respect. And yet, texting or emailing or posting while driving is as dangerous, if not more so, as tailgating or driving with one drink too many.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    Whoever here hasn’t checked his smart phone for texts or emails or posts while driving has my utmost respect. And yet, texting or emailing or posting while driving is as dangerous, if not more so, as tailgating or driving with one drink too many.

Can I claim that bro as "you owe me a coffee drink"?....
    Last edited by CVT; February 19th, 2020 at 01:05 PM.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i drove to the side, to use my cellphone. baka kasi emergency.
    pues... a brand new adventure being delivered to the showroom, sideswiped me!
    mukhang nagkakarerahan yung dalawang delivery drivers.

kawawa naman yung costumer na bumili ng repaired vehicle...

4. Join Date
    May 2014

guilty ako, recently lang pinicturan ko yun montero na feeling tricycle. complete stop and not moving for atleast 1 minute though

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    tailgating is a dangerous maneuver, if you want to pass the car in front of you flash your light or honk once to let the driver of the car in front of you know of your intention and I'm pretty much sure he will understand this kind of gestures unless he's an a$$hole, imho
    most drivers in Pinas will get irritated and felt threatened once you flash the headlights and honk. either they move aside and let you pass, move faster or they don't budge at all. others may even let you pass but once they saw your car and they think they have better one, they go to your back and start doing the same thing. worst, tailgating you with their headlights high beam on.

Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sa US or Europe siguro pero dito sa Pinas, nakupow.
    i fully agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    [COLOR="#008080"]

You and I know,- that almost of the drivers in our country are bonafide a$$holes, bro... No respect whatsoever for the other drivers.
    ang unang mainis, taloVehicular Accidents

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    yun iba kasi nasa overtaking lane ganito eh ..

7. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    That's the misconception of many motorists. They think that if they're already at the speed limit, they shouldn't budge.

Always give way to overtaking vehicles. If they want to go over the speed limit, unless you're a traffic cop, you're not in a position to prevent them.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sadly there are idiots who think that they can hog the leftmost/fast/passing lane if they are driving at the speed limit. Even if you are driving over the speed limit, move away from the passing lane unless you are to pass someone slower in front of you.

If you are in my way, I will find a way to pass you rather than waste my time trailing you lousily cruising at the speed limit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Hahahahha. Tailgating bastards

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Tailgating bastards and

Sideswiping? Could this be another effect of improperly adjusted sidemirrors?

https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/moto...ef=home_feed_1