New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 153 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    balak pang payagan maka daan ng expressway ang mga kamotes
    naku pag nagkataon, nakikita ko na! nagkalat ang patay at gutay gutay na tao dun. sa matinong kalye lang nandadamay pa ng mga inosente dadayo pa.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Lately, madalas na akong makakita or 2 motor driver na sa gitna ng lane nagkwekwentuhan.
    Kaya ang bagal nila at pag binusinahan, titingnan ka pa masama.
    Kundi angkas, mga lalamoves na delivery.

Kakainis.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk
    Asking directions most likely.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Lately, madalas na akong makakita or 2 motor driver na sa gitna ng lane nagkwekwentuhan.
    Kaya ang bagal nila at pag binusinahan, titingnan ka pa masama.
    Kundi angkas, mga lalamoves na delivery.

Kakainis.

Naka patong ba yung isang paa ng driver dun sa kabilang angkasan ng isa pang driver? Yan yung nasusundan ko parati if nag kwekwentuhan... walang paki sa nakasunod...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Naka patong ba yung isang paa ng driver dun sa kabilang angkasan ng isa pang driver? Yan yung nasusundan ko parati if nag kwekwentuhan... walang paki sa nakasunod...

Minsan. Hehe
    Sa totoo lang delikado. Tapos ikaw kasunod pa masisisi pag sumemplang yan.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

Pagkakaalam ko that's how riders tow each other. Yung tinutulak ang tinotow, kasi di makaandar on its own.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Advanced Extrication on Cleveland Hwy... - Whitfield County Fire | Facebook

This dude is super lucky to be alive!

According to the comment thread he had dropped his coffee and reached down to pick it up. Funny how that one move both caused the crash *and* saved his life.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Advanced Extrication on Cleveland Hwy... - Whitfield County Fire | Facebook

This dude is super lucky to be alive!

According to the comment thread he had dropped his coffee and reached down to pick it up. Funny how that one move both caused the crash *and* saved his life.
    Accident caused by picking up the coffee?

So I have a colleague driving along TPLEX (or SCTEX, can't remember) and her phone made an SMS notification. She picked it up to see and dropped it right away.

As she went to see the road ahead, she noticed that her Hyundai Accent was veering away from her lane. She abruptly turned the steering wheel to keep to her lane.

Unfortunately, the car made a sharp turn and so she countered it by turning the wheel opposite of its direction. It made a sharp turn again and so she tried to correct it, such that she made a few zigzags along the road before the car "flew away from the road".

Yes! The car did fly, according to her. She described her dog floating, as if the moment was taking forever as it looked to her in amazement, then the dog landed as her car made a "landing on the runway".

She was a bit annoyed as I asked her, perhaps out of embarrassment, as she explained that she was getting tired of retelling the same story all over again, to every people she met asking the same thing.

Well, perhaps I'll be the future "Boy Abunda" as I just smiled and told her that I want the story straight from her.
    Vehicular Accidents

Since it is against the law to use your phone while driving, having a coffee while driving might as well be included in that law.

By the way, she ditched her Hyundai Accent and replaced it with white Isuzu Dmax. She said that she feels being bullied with her small car.

I find it amusing that she picked up that large vehicle, with her small stature, that she needed a pillow so that she can have a better view on whatever is on her front.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I know of someone who got into a car accident because of a flying cockroach in his car.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; October 23rd, 2019 at 12:20 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ooops! Double post!
    Last edited by baludoy; October 23rd, 2019 at 12:21 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    Accident caused by picking up the coffee?

So I have a colleague driving along TPLEX (or SCTEX, can't remember) and her phone made an SMS notification. She picked it up to see and dropped it right away.

As she went to see the road ahead, she noticed that her Hyundai Accent was veering away from her lane. She abruptly turned the steering wheel to keep to her lane.

Unfortunately, the car made a sharp turn and so she countered it by turning the wheel opposite of its direction. It made a sharp turn again and so she tried to correct it, such that she made a few zigzags along the road before the car "flew away from the road".

Yes! The car did fly, according to her. She described her dog floating, as if the moment was taking forever as it looked to her in amazement, then the dog landed as her car made a "landing on the runway".

She was a bit annoyed as I asked her, perhaps out of embarrassment, as she explained that she was getting tired of retelling the same story all over again, to every people she met asking the same thing.

Well, perhaps I'll be the future "Boy Abunda" as I just smiled and told her that I want the story straight from her.
    Vehicular Accidents

Since it is against the law to use your phone while driving, having a coffee while driving might as well be included in that law.

By the way, she ditched her Hyundai Accent and replaced it with white Isuzu Dmax. She said that she feels being bullied with her small car.

I find it amusing that she picked up that large vehicle, with her small stature, that she needed a pillow so that she can have a better view on whatever is on her front.
    one handed driving...