The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 153 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    Which reminds me...

Just last Tuesday:

Thoughts, anyone?
    Hindi dapat lumiko agad yung tricycle just because the driver wanted to turn early.

Bad habit yan ng majority na pinoy driver and pag naabutan ng ganyan igigiit sila tama kasi sila nauna.

Sent from my ASUS ZenFone 4 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jodski View Post
    igigiit sila tama kasi sila nauna.
    That's exactly what happened. Hubby was already in full stop (past the middle of the yellow box) as there were a number of tricycle drivers who cut our lane (take note of the ONE WAY sign).

Hubby started moving when it was clear, pero humabol pa si manong (with white hair in the picture). The ending? Well... Paint damage, and a projected 2,000 to 4,000 Pesos in "self-damage" expense.

And yes, iginiit pa ni manong na dapat nagbigayan daw kami. What the H.

Buti na lang he hit the gutter hard, not our bumper.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Altuy View Post
    That's exactly what happened. Hubby was already in full stop (past the middle of the yellow box) as there were a number of tricycle drivers who cut our lane (take note of the ONE WAY sign).

Hubby started moving when it was clear, pero humabol pa si manong (with white hair in the picture). The ending? Well... Paint damage, and a projected 2,000 to 4,000 Pesos in "self-damage" expense.

And yes, iginiit pa ni manong na dapat nagbigayan daw kami. What the H.

Buti na lang he hit the gutter hard, not our bumper.
    When they say "dapat nagbigayan kasi" what they really meant is "ako muna dapat kasi". A prevalent mindset in a country where plenty of motorists don't know a thing about safe driving and how to follow rules.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Russian driving or collision 101😁

https://youtu.be/NdzQO-8ahNE

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Vice Mayor Fariñas died as he crashed his G-Class in Laoag.

Laoag Vice Mayor Farinas killed in car accident in Ilocos Norte | Inquirer News

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; June 7th, 2018 at 01:28 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Vice Mayor Fariñas died as he crashed his G-Class in Laoag.

Laoag Vice Mayor Farinas killed in car accident in Ilocos Norte | Inquirer News

What? G Class pala yan. Solid old school big body SUV nagmukhang mini hatchback. Mukhang mabilis masyado si Vice mayor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    What? G Class pala yan. Solid old school big body SUV nagmukhang mini hatchback. Mukhang mabilis masyado si Vice mayor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Not just any G-Class, but a G55.

But German engineering and all the advanced safety features can't save you if you don't wear the most basic yet most effective safety feature - the seatbelt.

Case in point, his bodyguard riding shotgun with his seatbelt on survived while the Vice Mayor didn't, even if the damage was more severe on the passenger side.

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    ^tama ka bro jut, kaya ako no seatbelt no ride policy LOL
    sa cab rides nga parang kabado ako palagi (even in edsa), kasi kung bus or truck tumama sayo kahit gaano kabagal ehpwede ka tumalsik

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    That's why everyone should buckle up every time. Even if you're in the back. Most people don't buckle up if they're not in the first row.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He was thrown out of the vehicle. Damn!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk