New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mukhang first time ito...

INQ7.net
    Last updated 04:22pm (Mla time) 10/10/2006

AT LEAST four people were injured, one critically, after vehicle fell from an elevated portion of the south Luzon highway Tuesday afternoon, a traffic monitoring officer said.

An Isuzu trooper slammed into a Toyoto Fortuner causing the trooper to hit the railing and plunge from the Skyway, said Orly Lanuza of the Philippine National Construction Corporation Traffic Monitoring Center.

The trooper then fell on and crushed a private jeepney or minibus, Lanuza added.

Authorities have yet to identify those injured. Three of them were brought to the Villamor Hospital, he said.

The incident is causing a traffic build-up at the South Luzon Expressway, Lanuza said

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Wow first nga yan!
    They are very lucky no to die in the fall! Diba mataas naman ung railling sa skyway? cguro sobra bilis ng takbo nya or kinakarera nila ung fortuner kaya nawalan sila ng control!
    aabangan ko yan sa balita mya!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Grabe ito. May nadamay pa sa baba. Hope the victims would be okay.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Northbound, Southbound? We're getting on the road in a few minutes! Bad trip!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hindi ko ma-imagine kung papaano makakatalon ang sasakyan sa railings ng skyway... Aksidenteng malaki iyan at malamang ay napakabilis ng Trooper....

Kawawa naman iyong mga nadamay.... Tsk tsk tsk.....

:starwars:

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Northbound, Southbound? We're getting on the road in a few minutes! Bad trip!
    both bound ,are heavy traffic for sure..taas at ibaba ,tapos dami pa 'UZI " both side

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ay, siomai... leaving now... wish me luck... anyway, we have a driver (I'm hitching with my Mom, car's in the shop...)... I'll see if I can take pics.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Ang bilis cguro nung takbo nila for that to happen!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Aba! Kakaiba ito. Mabuti at walang na-dedz nga lang jam yan. Ang problema kasi marami pang uzi kaya lalong bumabagal ang daloy ng sasakyan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    medyo weird yung statement na ito:

An Isuzu trooper slammed into a Toyoto Fortuner causing the trooper to hit the railing and plunge from the Skyway
    The Trooper slammed to a Fortuner then Trooper yung nahulog sa skyway? Ang labo nung balita. I wouldn't be surprised kung yung Fortuner yung nakabangga sa Trooper kasi apparently yun yung nahulog e.

Most of the time kasi yung reporters don't know how to identify cars correctly e.

Anyway, this is what happens when you are around idiotic careless drivers. Imagine kung ikaw yung nabangga or nabagsakan, nanahimik ka tapos biglang, blag!.

It's a miracle none died. Thank God!

Page 1 of 32 1234511 ... LastLast
Vehicle falls from Skyway; 4 injured