New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberRider View Post
    Hayy.. inabot muna summoning ng barangay next week then civil hearing na!

Just wanna inform you guys, nagtaas yung Trinoma ng P10 sa parking fee nila weather indoor or outdoor parking. What a lousy way to do business. I just don't understand what the price increase is for? Wala namang problema sa peso. Bumababa naman ang gas pati yung kuryente baba this year. Why pay extra for lousy security? If there is any ACTIVE security to begin with.

Still waiting for their video and their so-called logbook. Di nila ma produce samen. Ngayon it's easy to fabricate a logbook. Sablay sila pag hindi tugma yung logbook at yung video kung ano yung sequence ng mga vehicles na pumapasok-labas. Forging a document agad ang kaso diyan. Auto-win na agad yung case.
    good to know the positions of those cameras installed at the open parking. i hope there's more to cover the entire lot.

parking fee increase?!?! kaya naman pala last night i thought i stayed an hour longer, yun pala ten pesos more! dapat fixed rate na nga lang eh!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hayy tapos na. Nag settle nalang sila imbis humantong pa sa courts. They figured that it's much costlier to them then it is to us. Besides, yung mga proof nila na "logbook" pati surveillance camera eh di nila na produce during the hearing and inconsistent pa yung statements nila. Plus, makakasuhan pa yung isang staff nila kasi during the hearing the staff had the tenacious attitude and remarked my companions as "self-serving". Now, that security staff member is going to have a hearing for slandering my companions.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hayy tapos na. Nag settle nalang sila imbis humantong pa sa courts. They figured that it's much costlier to them then it is to us. Besides, yung mga proof nila na "logbook" pati surveillance camera eh di nila na produce during the hearing and inconsistent pa yung statements nila. Plus, makakasuhan pa yung isang staff nila kasi during the hearing the staff had the tenacious attitude and remarked my companions as "self-serving". Now, that security staff member is going to have a hearing for slandering my companions.
    Good to hear this SaberRider and an xcellent move on pursuing this case.

Congratulations!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    congratulations! now those among us who would be meeting this unfortunate situation would have the courage to pursue what is due us, just in case.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Congrats sir! Saludo ako na tyago niyo!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Congratz and what an ordeal!

OT:Isn't Trinoma an Ayala Mall? Same mall operators who painted the conspiracy theory about bombing their mall over a year ago in Makati? Mahilig sa scapegoat kahit sinasampal na ng ebidensiya sa mukha.

Good thing SaberRider your experience ended in your favor.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks for the support guys.

It was actually a bittersweet victory because we didn't win via judicial system. We just won because the agency got fed up going back and forth sa mga barangay hearings which were around 5 to 6 times. Nung di parin kami nagkasundo, me and my dad were willing to bring it to court na...actually, nung 2nd meeting palang gusto na namin para matapos na eto. That's when the agency wanted to "assist" in the damages pero we didn't agree first sa unang offer nila, kalokohan kasi. Later on, we mutually agreed na ipa-repair nalang ito sa reliable na car paint shop. We just have to provide them with the shops estimate cost of repair to which we will show it to the barangay officials tomorrow.

So far ang mga estimates ng mga shops is around P3.5k per panel, 5 damaged panels.

Yep, Trinoma is also Ayala owned. I'm not allowed to bring my gun in even if I'm sa military/diplomat. Anyway, wasn't there a tsikot member who mentioned na BAWAL na nga daw yung "ticket conditions/liability" according sa law? Who passed or approved the bill? Congress? SC? If anyone could pls provide me or better yet paste it dito sa forum para ma inform tayo lahat so just in case this kind of incident will happen again at least may solid tayong katibayan na bawal yung ticketing scheme na yan. I was just one of the lucky ones na tinamad nalang yung agency samen kaya pinakawalan kami. Naalala ko halos nagmukha at ginawa pa akong sinungaling dun sa hearing kasi ang dahilan daw nila eh 1ST TIME lang daw nangyari yan sa kanila kaya imposible daw sa watch or premise nila nangyari yun! Well, just look at yung sumabog na mall dahil sa bom..... este "boiler" daw ang sumabog ata?! One thing about some people is that they're very good at diverting.... They will tell you it's not their fault and they'll tell you who is to blame so the finger would be pointed away from them.

OT: I had an unpleasant experience sa Kia Commonwealth when I went there to have the paint cost to be estimated. A guy approached me(I'm assuming he's a manager or senior staff there). I asked him if they do repainting and he said no. So I just asked him if he could step outside to check on my vehicle so he can give his own assessment.

When he sa my vehicle, ayun, mura agad ang lumabas "PI, mukang may naka-away ka ah!? May kaaway ka ba? Tarantado lang talaga ang gumawa nito." I told him my tale about the whole incident sa Trinoma and the agency and he answered "alam mo, advice lang, P25k to P50k worth of damage is not worth your life. Alam mo ba kung sino ang general ang may ari ng agency na yun?!" I simply didn't get intimidated because I know the system here in the Philippines and if ever something happens to me then the US will also dive into this since I'm also a US citizen. I just let his comments slide by because it's garbage info for me. Anyway, he gave me his estimate, P5k per panel... then I thanked him and went on my way. I later realized that the estimate he gave to me wasn't from another Kia Casa but from a talyer.

My gripe is that I wish that he could've just been professional and gave me the estimate instead of lecturing me about how the underground political system runs in the Phils. I know it! I didn't need his warning. I also didn't need his bad mouth side comments even if it was just meant to emphasize on how bad he feels about what happened to my vehicle. I'm NEVER going to that branch again.

Nwei, Careation along Q.ave before Rotonda does some good paint work according to a few of my friends who have tried it. Their pricing is reasonable and I've seen their work sa shop and sa autos ng mga buddies ko.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    re repaint, you could check out wheels in e.rod..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Vandalized sa Parking Lot ng Trinoma