New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    i never trust valet parking people kasi dati nagpavalet kami with a new car then loko yung valet driver, hinatw yung oto paalis then pag balik samin, iba na yung radio station nabawasan ng 1/4 yung gas. tapos yung sinabi ko sa driver kung bakit ganon sabi lang tignan na lang yung milage kung lumaki ng todo... sabi ko... eeee gago ka pala eh pwede mo naman gamitin na yung air con and radio na nakastart lang. kaya yun never again talaga. tho wala naman tama yung paint and walang nawala kaya umalis na lang kami...

hassel!

sa makati shang po.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Me i dont, period ...it makes me feel like handing over your wallet to someone who you hardly know at all ...actually more than any wallet with the cost of cars these days....and cars are easily convertible to cash ..and with the kind of money the valet people are making, it sure will be extremely tempting for them to run away with your vehicle...dito pa sa pinas...but thats just me

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    valets are well tipped. they are usually tipped 50 bucks when the car is retrieved.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    They TRIED avoiding the liability, saying muna na may waiver but since we knew our rights they switched to sisingilin yung driver.
    How do you work out this thing kapag sabihin nila na may waiver sila? ano ba dapat ang isagot dun? thanks

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Me NEVER! :D
    If I'm invited to a party in those usual places that have valet parking, and I can't find a parking slot, I just send a text message to the host saying I can't come. :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    How do you work out this thing kapag sabihin nila na may waiver sila? ano ba dapat ang isagot dun? thanks
    Tell them this:

1. Ask them to show you your signature indicating your confirmity to their terms and conditions of valet parking (wala naman kasi ticket lang yan). If none, tell them they can go to hell and try to prove that in court;

2. Even if they have disclaimers or general waivers of liability executed in their favor, that doesn't excuse them from acts of gross negligence or willful and malicious damage inflicted by their employees.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Tell them this:

1. Ask them to show you your signature indicating your confirmity to their terms and conditions of valet parking (wala naman kasi ticket lang yan). If none, tell them they can go to hell and try to prove that in court;

2. Even if they have disclaimers or general waivers of liability executed in their favor, that doesn't excuse them from acts of gross negligence or willful and malicious damage inflicted by their employees.
    got it sir/ma'am thanks for the advice very helpful po....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Valet Parking - How's secure is this?