New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    nice move Vlad! wala kang magagawa for now kung hindi ipa-blotter lang talaga.

and thanks too fireblade!..galeng!

by the way, may mga in-laws ako taga-Mother Earth

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad
    We're still thinking what to do next. My wife is a little hesitant to confront the goon because he/they might "harass" her again or do something worse. As I have said, we, especially my wife, are always in that area(Shell Cittadella). So if you have suggestions, please let us know.
    this is why i asked you earlier what you plan to do once you found them. finding them is the easy part. now you have to confront them. it will be your words against theirs. they can easily deny every accusations you make. go back to citadella, and check if the guard whom your wife talked to noted down the incident. maybe you can use that.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vlad
    fireblade, how's Camiguin? Lucky you.. you found some time to relax and have some alone time. Hey, have some fun and cut off your internet access

UPDATE..

Since I'm still not in manila, a friend and my wife spent this afternoon looking for 317 Camera Ave. somewhere in Mother Earth and Camella Homes. There is no Camera Ave. in Mother Earth and in Camella. They borrowed a Metro Manila Citi Atlas and found no Camera ave. in Las Pinas, but they found a Camara Ave. and Camaro St. They first went to Camara Ave. in Happyville Subd. To go there, enter Angela Village and turn right at the first guard(Happyville). They were looking for house number 317 but found none. The houses there were numbered or coded by block first and then lot number, something like B1 L1. So they were looking for the house and went around the subdivision(small) a couple of times playing with the number 317. They can't find it. They decided to go around Camara Ave.(it's a continuous square-ish road) one last time. When they were about to exit, they spotted a familiar car.. yes, it is the white Lancer with plate number UUX 582. The car stopped in front of a house with address B3 L17. The reason why they can't find the address is because it is almost across the guardhouse(Happyville) which they didn't pass by when they were doing their rounds. The driver went out of the car, and yes, it is the same guy. They were a little bit panicky because the driver saw them "following" him and looking at him. They didn't know if the driver recognized my wife. They told me that the driver(goon) looked at the plate number of the car they were driving. After that, they moved and went out of the subdivision.

We're still thinking what to do next. My wife is a little hesitant to confront the goon because he/they might "harass" her again or do something worse. As I have said, we, especially my wife, are always in that area(Shell Cittadella). So if you have suggestions, please let us know.

BTW, my wife already went to the Hall of Justice in Las Pinas city hall to have the car blottered. As I was told, the police filed it under "suspicious car" because a confontation never happened and we didn't know the motive.

Again, thanks to all of you. Especially to you fireblade.

The correct address is B3 L17 Camara Ave. Happyville Subdivision, Las Pinas City.

I'll post an update, if we're already decided what to do with the goons. Please do post your suggestions.

THANKS AGAIN!
    eto yung same house na dinaanan ko nung sunday. unfortunately nde ko nakita yung white lancer. good thing natyempuhan nyo. good luck sa kung anong action ang balak nyong pursue. supported kayo ng tsikot community

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    :cheers: Kudos to all!!!

Enjoy your vacation Fireblade! Bravo!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Camera Ave., Happyville, Mother Earth -> pang kodak moments ang dating ah . at first, I can't imagine someone from those places na masasamang loob. we live in a twisted world.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Back from hibernation and good to hear that this is moving. I just hope that this will be resolved amicably. Also, my bad for not giving the exact address but that is the closest we can get. At the very least, we know where to look for them if in case anything happens again.

Camuguin, it was just so nice. Sunny out there since last Saturday while it was raining here. Sorry for the off-topic me hang over pa ng bakasyon.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    any updates?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
UUX 582 White Lancer