New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ganyan talaga mga concept nga mga kabata-an.. "HOT MAMA" kaya nag stalk mga amp

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Just wondering why Vlad never followed through. I know he was online couple of hours ago when I was waiting for his contact details and he never replied. La lang just asking, dont want our efforts to be wasted.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kudos pa rin sa tsikoteers.... dito napapakita na lahat ay handang tumulong anytime for fellow tsikoteers...

nice one fireblade.... bilis ng aksyon sa goon squad.

4. Join Date
    May 2006

can't say anything but THANK YOU SO MUCH!

fireblade, kakaiba ka! sorry for the late follow up, tied up sa trabaho. I left my pc running logged in dito sa tsikot. I'm not in Manila right now but I'll be back early next week. Sana nga sa weekend para mapuntahan ko yung bahay na yan at makausap ko ng harap-harapan yung mga "goons" na yun. I'll send the details to my brother, baka sakaling kaya na niya bukas.

MARAMING MARAMING SALAMAT SA INYONG LAHAT! LALO NA SAYO FIREBLADE!!!

I'll update you guys kung ano na nangyayari sa mga siraulong yun! Tignan natin kung makagago pa sila pag hinarap namin sila!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ingat lang bro baka natrespassing kayo or baka madami silakamag anak dun sa lugar na yun.

Better paghandaan nyo mabuti.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Vlad,

Pleasure is ours. Hope this will be settled amicably. Please note that the registered owner may not be the same person or the unit could have already been sold. Just be doubly sure that they are indeed the target. On another note, you may also find a thread in Goon Squad where a fellow tsikoteer slugged it out with a Goliath and they were paid accordingly for expenses. Now that you have the identity, it may help if you can have it blottered with the police so there may be a formal complaint. In the other thread, there was a baranggay hearing (eto na naman tama ba ang spelling ng baranggay ko parang single g yata he he) and the case was settled amicably. It was a white Fortuner that paid for the damages. O ayan sinipag ako here is the link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26980. Goodluck on reading this thread as it will take you days to finish it. But this clearly shows how tsikot has a lot of helping hands when it comes to undisciplined drivers. Goodluck with your hunt and have a safe ride all the time.

If this will progress by next week, I may not have access to internet as I will be in Camiguin from May13-18. Hope I get back to some good news.

Camiguin, here I come!!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    boss fireblade......

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I dont want to be a killjoy here (or maybe I've watched too many courtroom drama & investigative series), but it's not clear from the threadstarter's post what those alleged "goons" did (aside from tailgating, "stalking" and nearly rear-ending the car his wife was driving)...

We've heard only one side of the story, but the thing is, there really is a tendency for us to immediately pre-judge the case. Maybe the driver of the Lancer had reasons for following the other car closely, and the near rear-ending was quite accidental (faulty brakes??, who knows?)...

Of course, we may NEVER get to hear from the other side, but this incident lacks additional details to merit a clear-cut condemnation...sorry ha, but posting the residence address in a public forum of the ALLEGED wrong-doer, in my eyes, is wrong. Iba ito sa case ng Fortuner, wherein binasag talaga yung salamin or those who use unauthorized sirens, since those actions are actual violations of the law. May PM function naman, which is a better option. Also, dapat talaga pina-blotter sa presinto yung incident (kumpleto naman with car/driver description and plate nos.), if concerned yung letter-sender. By our rash actions, we may have condemned an innocent man.

Pero if he's guilty, then we should throw the book at him, para madala.

My point is, we should always be constructive and see things from both perspectives.

Opinyon lang po, and I dont mean to be personal.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    sir galactus, i understand your point but then again, by instinct kahit sino ganun ang magiging reaction kapag somebody's tailing you. so far wala pa namang ginawang move. preparation pa lang. kaya nga kinuha yung identity para ma-check ang background- to see what would be the next thing to do...

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    IMHO, wala naman "condemnation" na nangyayari dito sa thread na 'to.

Quote Originally Posted by fireblade
    Vlad,

Pleasure is ours. Hope this will be settled amicably. Please note that the registered owner may not be the same person or the unit could have already been sold. Just be doubly sure that they are indeed the target. On another note, you may also find a thread in Goon Squad where a fellow tsikoteer slugged it out with a Goliath and they were paid accordingly for expenses. Now that you have the identity, it may help if you can have it blottered with the police so there may be a formal complaint. In the other thread, there was a baranggay hearing (eto na naman tama ba ang spelling ng baranggay ko parang single g yata he he) and the case was settled amicably. It was a white Fortuner that paid for the damages. O ayan sinipag ako here is the link http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26980. Goodluck on reading this thread as it will take you days to finish it. But this clearly shows how tsikot has a lot of helping hands when it comes to undisciplined drivers. Goodluck with your hunt and have a safe ride all the time.

If this will progress by next week, I may not have access to internet as I will be in Camiguin from May13-18. Hope I get back to some good news.

Camiguin, here I come!!!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
UUX 582 White Lancer