New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Lang kwenta talaga UST wala man lang action na ginagawa sa mga ganito.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    lately.. they've installed more street lights on P.Noval.. yung usuall streetlights na mahina magiluminate!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Pu**y
    lately.. they've installed more street lights on P.Noval.. yung usuall streetlights na mahina magiluminate!
    hehe yeah. and as if may magagawa yun. :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I am Kyle G. Antolin, the brother of Randall Von G. Antolin, I'm 2 years younger from him. At that time he was only 18 yrs old, I was only 16 at that time, 3rd year highschool student.

I wish I had read this forum before. It would have helped the investigation made almost 5 years ago. The case was left unsolved upto this point.

I was able to get in this forum thru searching my brother's name in google.

Thank you guys for ever opening up this thread, somehow, it helps..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by elemens View Post
    hehe yeah. and as if may magagawa yun. :D
    street lights somehow deter crimes. it will not stop all crimes from happening but it can help.

So sorry about your loss kyle, tagal na pala nung nangyari yung sa brother mo and hope justice finds it way to your doors. Sana mahuli na yan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kyleantolin View Post
    I am Kyle G. Antolin, the brother of Randall Von G. Antolin, I'm 2 years younger from him. At that time he was only 18 yrs old, I was only 16 at that time, 3rd year highschool student.

I wish I had read this forum before. It would have helped the investigation made almost 5 years ago. The case was left unsolved upto this point.

I was able to get in this forum thru searching my brother's name in google.

Thank you guys for ever opening up this thread, somehow, it helps..
    My sincerest condolence bro. I cannot imagine how hard it is for you and your family. 5 years of waiting for justice is very unacceptable but life is always like that. Even so, there are still a lot of things around us that can make our everyday lives as complete as how it used to. Your brother is already at peace looking after you and your family.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Sana yung tinorture ng pulis ang suspect dito! O kung hindi man siya, sana ganun ang gawin sakanya!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    They'll eventually die anyways.

It's really frightening to hear these kinds of stories, these people kill just for a phone or some cash. And, it happens all over the world.

Some even are killed even if you give up your belongings because you don't have enough.

I really can't blame medical practitioners who "torture" patients known as "criminals" and forget their rights. I know some who does this.

(Sigh)... All we can do is to pray for the lost soul and justice be served, whether human justice or natural justice.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I hope you'll find justice soon, bro....

But 5 years is already an excruciating wait....

11.2K:bee:
    Last edited by CVT; November 8th, 2010 at 08:47 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
UST PT Student Shot and Killed last night...