New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    well, kung manghuhuli sila diyan ng mga traffic offenders baka with-in a span of a year baka maka 1 million pesos na agad sila. Yun pera na makukuha nila will later be used as funds for road rehabilitation.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie View Post
    well, kung manghuhuli sila diyan ng mga traffic offenders baka with-in a span of a year baka maka 1 million pesos na agad sila. Yun pera na makukuha nila will later be used as funds for road rehabilitation.
    Gee, I sure hope so. Our highways would be much better if that was the case.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Much better idea is, lahat ng nahuli, make them do forced labor for a week. ie. Magsemento ng daan. :D Ayos yan, wala na sigurong traffic offenders nun.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've been driving for more than 10 years but I've never used the shoulder as a roadway or a passing lane. It's not that hard to do, I can't see why people can't control themselves.

Of course I'm no saint either and I've pissed off more than one of those shoulder lane drivers by intentionally driving them into the grass.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang problema talaga ay iyong enforcement ng batas.... Kung consistently ay paghuhulihin ang mga iyan at pagbayarin kung ano ang nasa batas at walang pakiusapan....,- tignan lang natin kung may susunod pang gagawa ng ganitong maniobra.....

4403:matrix:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tingin ko ay mas maluwag sila sa SLEX kesa dito sa NLEX. medyo madami kaseng nasa-sampolan dito NLEX on using shoulders for overtaking... sa bagay parang wala ng masyadong shoulders sa NLEX.

.... I'm na mas madaming patrol dito NLEX.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a lot of them really don't know the hazards they faced everytime they
    use the shoulder, those using it to overtake really is speeding really that's why when then met an accident it's alway with a higher degrees of injuries or worst death. kanya kanyang lakas ng loob lang to.... matigas - sikat.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Okay lang na umovertake sa shoulder ng slex pero sana as courteousy sa mga mageexit wag muna umobertake when you see vehicles on your front signaling that they will exit from the expressway...

Pero ganun talaga kya nga FILIPINO....maabilidad!laging nagmamadali pero lagi namang "not on time"...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by istan View Post
    Much better idea is, lahat ng nahuli, make them do forced labor for a week. ie. Magsemento ng daan. :D Ayos yan, wala na sigurong traffic offenders nun.
    Better yet, linisin nila yung shoulder - let them fear the other stupid drivers who use the shoulder so they will be converted...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    We can put speedbumped every few meters on the shoulders We need to put the speedbumbs na maumbok at masakit kapag mabilis ang andar. Then they shouldnt be spaced too near to each other, so that vehicles with legitimate problems can really use the shoulder. They'll just be for the fast cars.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Using the shoulder as an overtaking/fast lane