New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another reason why I don't trust OEM anti-theft systems. You study one, you know them all. Btw, CODE is the OEM system for most Pajeros except for the Limiteds which used the GPS-based system.

Though, judging from the circumstances, mukhang tinarget talaga ang Pajero niya. Marami namang mga Pajerong naka-park lang sa kalye o kaya pwedeng i-carjack.

He could have 'layered' his security measures (steering wheel lock, locking the garage gate, kill switch etc.) to have further deterred the theft.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    kailangan ng keys pa din pag naka alarm mode yun sasakyan. Pano kaya hindi nagalarm yun sasakyan at hindi talaga magstart yun kasi naka inti-theft yun pag nilock mo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can use a scanner/grabber to grab the code for disarming the system. That's what they did to make a duplicate of my transmitter when the old one broke.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    i remember, sometime ago, 2 pajeros and a strada were carnapped inside ayala alabang. there was an attempt on a 3rd pajero but was aborted due to battery failure. another pajero, after a wild chase around the village was taken by ramming the village gate. after this, sa alabang hills naman and bf homes dumale. this could be the same group/ same m.o.

i have heard stories of these vehicles being shipped to malaysia or indonesia. pero di ba left hand drive sila? e di halata or madaling mahuli? hindi kaya they get the parts for the subic pajero convertions?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    the only security na alam ko sa garage naman eh iharang yun american car sa japanese car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Usec's Pajero stolen inside Home Garage!