New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Originally posted by bender
    Was parking in a mall to buy last minute gifts for my staff. After parking, i didn't get off the car immediately. good thing though as it turns out that a guy who was waiting for parking suspiciously parked close to my car and made sure that he was going to get out on my side. Was surprised that he hit my car while opening his. Good thing that he didn't caused any damage as my Ziebart diamond gloss paid off for once. When i was confronting him, he just ignored me and walked fast. Since i was pissed off, i took out my screwdriver and did what he failed to do to my car. Well he was asking for it.
    no damage to your car yet you still vandalized his car? jeez... unbelievable.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Originally posted by mbt
    hehehe, naalala ko yung kwento ni otep dati tungkol sa tricycle na nagcounterflow sa harap niya at nagalit dahil "porke naka-Pajero [si otep] kala daw [ni otep] na pwede na niyang apihin silang mahihirap"...

at yung kwento ni theveed tungkol sa lasing na umihi sa gulong ng benz ni theveed at nanghamon na, "yabang [daw ni theveed], porke may kotse akala iniihian na yung gulong [niya]
    Apparently the so called "poor bus/jeep drivers" are above the law, they do what they like and we must hold them in high regard pa rin.

i had a bad experience sa greenhills parking earlier this year, basically i parallel parked between 2 cars then pumasok na ako sa virra, after maybe 30 mins pagbalik ko sa parking lot, may FX na nag double park sa tabi ko mismo, iniwan na naka handbrake. di ako makalabas for over 2 hrs walang help ang parking personel nila i just have to wait there. pagbalik nya pasok sya agad sa car nya then kinatok ko sa bintana confront ko sana...sabay bigla drive agad paalis....after mga ilan meters nag stop sya para tingnan kung may damage ba ako ginawa sa car nya eh ang bulok naman ng condition ng kotse nya. imagine gaano ka kapal mukha nun. thats my worst ever experience.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Gen1
    no damage to your car yet you still vandalized his car? jeez... unbelievable.
    I think that he is justified in doing that. he tried to talk with the other driver but was ignored and his act was deliberate. what if he hasn't a ziebart coating?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    I think that he is justified in doing that. he tried to talk with the other driver but was ignored and his act was deliberate. what if he hasn't a ziebart coating?
    I think it is wrong to vandalize whoever's car. I agree with Gen1, if everyone would react like Bender then we would a society of chaos and disorder. Nagpasensiya na lang sana dahil wala naman talagang nangyaring damage sa car niya.

Sa panahon ngayon, we need to be a little more respectful of others and down-to-earth.

IMHO.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda
    Kahit na paano, may damage yon. You may not be able to notice it now, but you probably will the next time you examine your car.

Heck...just by using the wrong kind of cloth to wash / wipe your car alone is enough to damage your paint. What more if you get dinged by a car door?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam nyo, di na siguro gagawin ni bender iyon kung humingi man lang sana ng paumanhin yung nakasagi....eh dedma eh...kahit man lang, "hoy $%^*(& di ko sinasadya" eh wala eh...kayo ba di kukulo ang dugo nyo sa taong ganun?

kung ako iyon baka hinabol at sinapak ko pa eh (kung wala ang pamilya)... that's just me...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by chieffy
    alam nyo, di na siguro gagawin ni bender iyon kung humingi man lang sana ng paumanhin yung nakasagi....eh dedma eh...kahit man lang, "hoy $%^*(& di ko sinasadya" eh wala eh...kayo ba di kukulo ang dugo nyo sa taong ganun?

kung ako iyon baka hinabol at sinapak ko pa eh (kung wala ang pamilya)... that's just me...
    I absolutely agree!!!

The low life scum who did it totally deserved it. Ano yun bale walang, e yung nasagi ka nga (person to person) na hindi nag sorry sa yo ang sarap ng sapakin e. (wala din namang damage ito e.) E yung cutin ka sa lane mo pero hindi ka naman tinamaan o kaya barilin ka pero di ka tamaan, wala din namang damage e, pabayaan na lang?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by chieffy

I absolutely agree!!!

The low life scum who did it totally deserved it. Ano yun bale walang, e yung nasagi ka nga (person to person) na hindi nag sorry sa yo ang sarap ng sapakin e. (wala din namang damage ito e.) E yung cutin ka sa lane mo pero hindi ka naman tinamaan o kaya barilin ka pero di ka tamaan, wala din namang damage e, pabayaan na lang?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may damage jan... gandahan natin ng tawag...

moral damages due to undue distress and panic caused by the uncalled for behavior of the other driver - which the complainant took as a threat and possibly assault and damage to his vehicle.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    To be honest, if it was an accident. I would be pissed off but i wouldn't do anything. I had a similar experience in green hills when a crv caused a dimple in my car after i had just had it washed at Big bert's. I waited for an hour, talked to the owner, verified if the damage could have been caused by opening the door (it did, the dimple and the edge of the door matched) negotiated the price of dent repair and had it repaired.

I observed the guy getting out of the car. He first seemed to be parking close to me. When he was getting out of the car, he seemed to be taking care not to hit my car. But it turned out that he was just making bwelo so that he will hit my car stronger with his door. I tried to talked to him about it but he ignored me. I went out of the car, surveyed the damage with my flashlight.
    I checked his distance with the other car on his side and i was right. He made sure to parked more on my side as maluwag yung sa kabila.
    Since I was pissed off with his intentional act as well as cannot accept what he did without any consequences. I took my screw driver and did what he tried to do and left.
    I am normally very patient. Heck, i had a hard time trying to get angry at a jeepney driver to made my old car's bumper fly off when he tried to pass me when i was making a turn along metrobank e. rodriguez. I even apologized to a person who tried to run off with my wallet while on a jeep. If its an accident, i'll accept it. But intentional? they have to accept the consequences of their action. Anyway, with the poor condition of his car, i don't think he would have noticed the extra dimple on it.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Undisciplined Drivers