New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Bakit kaya?
    simple lang. mas malapit sa masa = mas maraming sa boto = maraming makukurakot! :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bilog
    I have said this before to a bus driver after a minor altercation.
    What's funny is, they still won't get it. <sigh>

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Yup.

Tapos kapag nasagi ka eh kamot ulo. Nyeta!
    Think of it this way, at least in our case, we can always fix the damage or get a new car later. By that time we get one, kamot ulo pa rin sila.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    to all dear tsikoteers, may we enjoin you to turn the other cheek espcially being involved before a road altercation. we can't afford to lose a tsiloteer.

thank you. :D

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    there is one more line during our confrontation that i recently recalled.
    - do mo ako kilala; sagot naman ako "eh, maslalo nang di mo ko kilala"
    i really find it amusing when they say that. isn't it true that i don't know him, and he doesnt know me? he he he

i don't know why people still say that, cuz everyone always knows someone. if everyone knows at least someone, what's your ace?

an afterthought after i had that encounter, was that i was relieved that i don't believe in carrying a firearm (my personal belief, ofcourse i respect others who have different views and i don't blame them).

and yes, drive safe, and it would be better to turn the other cheek (less hassel)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    hehehe bullbar katapat sa mga yan.

hehe tas pag sinalpok, unaahan mo kamot ulo, parang draw kung sino huli kumamot ng ulo, talo

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    nakupo lagi ko naeencounter itong kotseng ito. Barubal nga magdrive yan. Lagi nakapark sa labas ng ateneo inaantay ang anak ng amo niya. Pasingit singit pa mga ginagawang moves niyan kahit alanganin

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ian_rex
    to all dear tsikoteers, may we enjoin you to turn the other cheek espcially being involved before a road altercation. we can't afford to lose a tsiloteer.

thank you. :D
    Agree. Cool lang mga tsikoteers. Dahil hindi ka naman nasagi, pagpasensyahan na lang and don't stoop to their levels, dahil wala ring mangyayari. Yung confrontation nyo wouldn't change him for good. Mahirap na rin baka ang ma-confront mo ay sira ulo. Just be reminded of many road/traffic altercations that led to death/injuries. It's not worth it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie
    nakupo lagi ko naeencounter itong kotseng ito. Barubal nga magdrive yan. Lagi nakapark sa labas ng ateneo inaantay ang anak ng amo niya. Pasingit singit pa mga ginagawang moves niyan kahit alanganin

uy, di lang pala ako nakapansin sa tukmol na ito.

quiksie, i suppose you pass the area often? then too bad for us who have to share the same route with this a**hole.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie
    hmmm. ganun ba? tutal e loko pala e mabuhusan ng brake fluid yung hood. serves the turkey right. putek, di ko pa naka-enkwentro yan e. will wait for my chance. mayabang din e. hehehe.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
UBC-988 silver nissan patrol