New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Involved sa accident isang carnapped na MS. Apparently the driver fell asleep...

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/205501/t...parantildeaque
    Last edited by Monseratto; November 9th, 2010 at 11:58 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^ Hindi kaya iyan ang Montero Sports na ninakaw a few days ago ng bundol gang na naka Fortuner diyan sa may C5 area?.... Hhhmmmm....

11.2K:bee:

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Parañaque City police chief Senior Superintendent Alfredo Valdez said "Ang naabutan natin dalawang suspect (We caught up with two of the suspects)."
    Kayo lang ho ang nakaabot sa kanila, hindi kami.

Sorry, I must've gotten up on the wrong side of the bed, but I really hate it when they talk like that.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

^ Hindi kaya iyan ang Montero Sports na ninakaw a few days ago ng bundol gang na naka Fortuner diyan sa may C5 area?.... Hhhmmmm....

11.2K:bee:
    Yup...

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...ted-carjackers

Cops recover SUV from 2 suspected carjackers
    abs-cbnNEWS.com
    Posted at 11/09/2010 11:17 AM | Updated as of 11/09/2010 11:17 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Two suspected carjacking group members were arrested in Parañaque City after figuring in a road accident while on board a stolen vehicle, police said Tuesday.

Senior Superintendent Alfredo Valdez, Parañaque City police chief, identified the suspects as Emelon Borillo and Jeffrey Martinez, residents of Pasay City.

Valdez said Borillo and Martinez were riding with 4 other men in a Mitsubishi Montero Sport with plate numbers NZI 671 when they figured in an accident along the west service road in Barangay Marcelo.

He said several witnesses saw 6 men, including Borillo and Martinez, run away from the vehicle.

Valdez said Borillo and Martinez decided to return for the stolen vehicle, but were arrested by responding traffic policemen.

Seized from the suspects were 2 shotguns.

Valdez said that the Montero Sport was the same vehicle stolen from an old couple and their balikbayan daughter in Libis, Quezon City last Friday morning.

The old couple and the balikbayan were on board the Montero Sport when they were bumped by a Toyota Fortuner along C-5 Road in Barangay Ugong, Pasig City.

The Fortuner's armed occupants sped off with the vehicles and the victims, who were separately released in Manila and Sucat. -- Report from Dexter Ganibe, ABS-CBN News

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Grabe bangga ng Monty ! Sayang naman ... tsk tsk.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    I hope these 2 apes rot in jail...or get their due inside prison.

I saw the news feed...they look like able bodied men, why can't they work an honest living instead. I think one or both of them were either tricycle or pedicab drivers.