New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    magikels, take it easy about your ride, but don't let your guard down on the case. Teach that s*b taxi driver a lesson he won't forget. Mamimihasa 'yan.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Usually ako, kinukuha ko nalang yung cash nya e. May friend nga ako nabangga ng umaga pa so wala pang kita, kinuha nalang yung stereo.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pa cancel ang franchise nila! file a case para they will learn their lesson. pa revoke lisensya ng driver.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ARB
    pa cancel ang franchise nila! file a case para they will learn their lesson. pa revoke lisensya ng driver.
    you are right. kaya lang sir pano kung peke pala yung driver's license nung taxi driver, walang ire-revoke. kaya siguro tumakbo, natakot...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    make sure his license gets revoked. ogags yang driver na yan ah. i still applaud you sir for keeping cool.

i would've grabbed him by the neck and crimped his arteries until he passes out. i did that dati to a tricycle driver who bumped us and wanted to run away, back in freshman about 8 years ago. swerte niya napakawalan siya ng mom ko. heheh.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kayang kaya ni Fireblade yan

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    thanks for the sympathy guys, me and my wife just went to LTFRB this afternoon to file a complain and we are just going to wait for the summon from them so that both parties could meet and arrange everything. I hope that it would be a good meeting for both parties, btw, i brought my car to the casa and the damage estimated was more or less 5K.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    hope this gets resolved soon.

dapat lang magbayad yung taxi, talo ka pa nga sa abala.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by konde
    hope this gets resolved soon.

dapat lang magbayad yung taxi, talo ka pa nga sa abala.
    sana nga sir konde. Tama ka, imagine i have to file a leave sa work just to attend to this matter, kailangan kunin ko pa ang police report sa mandaluyong samantalang taga bulacan pa ako, tapos i need to bring my car sa shaw for the repair and take a taxi from shaw to LTFRB, then commute na kmi pauwi ng bulacan, oras ang pagod lang sir sa paglalakad ng perwisyo talo na tlaga eh...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
TVY - 842 hit my car and run