New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hindi naman kasi nabangga yung kotse ni TS kagaya nung nangyari kay sir afrasay eh. Tama, sayang lang sa oras ang pagffile ng kung ano ano tapos hindi naman aattend ng hearing yung may kasalanan.

Siguro kung nabangga kotse ni TS tapos tinakbuhan ( kagaya nung nangyari kay sir afrasay ) eh, dapat talaga isumbong yun kasi may pera na maiinvolve. Pero dito, sayang lang pagod at gas mo.

Ang gusto lang din siguro ipahatid ng TS eh, itong crosswind na ito ay may ganung estilo ( style ) ng pagddrive kaya mag-ingat tayo upang hindi tayo mapahamak if ever na makasabay natin ito sa daan.

Yun lang naman po e'. Happy weekend sa lahat,

Salamat... May nakakaintindi pala sa akin.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    Salamat... May nakakaintindi pala sa akin.
    Hi sir, I am not into violence if you think that way. If you will recall your post in another post also here in GS threads, you specifically mentioned the thread will go nowhere if the TS will not file any complaint. I am with you on noticing a thread that will go nowhere if no action is taken....

Your post....

Originally Posted by Clavel3699

kung ako kuhanan nang picture na nakalabas na baril ko, ipuputok ko na yun kasi pareho lang din ang kaso kung meron man.

ano nangyari dun? wala din naman dba. natatawa pa ngayon yun kasi wala din naman nangyari dun sa pinagsasabi nya

tried to do something? katulad nang pumutak lang pero wala naman ginawa para matapos?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Hi sir, I am not into violence if you think that way. If you will recall your post in another post also here in GS threads, you specifically mentioned the thread will go nowhere if the TS will not file any complaint. I am with you on noticing a thread that will go nowhere if no action is taken....

Your post....

Originally Posted by Clavel3699

kung ako kuhanan nang picture na nakalabas na baril ko, ipuputok ko na yun kasi pareho lang din ang kaso kung meron man.

ano nangyari dun? wala din naman dba. natatawa pa ngayon yun kasi wala din naman nangyari dun sa pinagsasabi nya

tried to do something? katulad nang pumutak lang pero wala naman ginawa para matapos?
    kumuha ba ako picture? May ebidensya ba ako? pinaTV ko pa ba? Magkaiba nang sitwasyon kaya hindi pwede itulad

Plate number lang hawak ko at hindi madali sabihin na sino ang driver... pakibasa na lang po post ni renzo... last post ko na eto syo...

mods paki lock na tong Thread nato. Eto talaga walang kapupuntahan...

Its my right to request na ilock na eto kasi ako nagsimula.

Napansin ko lang mahilig ka makipagtalo... lalo na dun sa fortuner thread.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir fireblade,

Iba naman po kasi ang case nuon. Baril po iyon, nakakatakot. It`s a big thing, parang pati family mo naging involved duon. Possible na may matrauma or what kaya siguro yun ang tamang dalhin sa susunod na step, kasuhan.

Pero for this very little thing. Huwag na. Masyado itong mababaw para kasuhan pa. Ika nga e', huwag ka na bumaba sa level ng pagiisip nung driver. Sorry for the word pero, tanga na nga ... papatulan mo pa. Edi sino mas nagmukhang tanga ngayon.

Sana kung ang case eh ganito.

Pinilit sumingit ng crosswind, binuksan ang pintuan. Binusinahan ng TS ... bumaba ang driver ng crosswind, nagmurahan silang dalawa. Naglabas ng isang matulis na bagay from the pocket ang driver at sinindak si TS.

Yun, sana ganun. Pwede pa, kasi nathreaten ka eh. Pero ganito ? Daanin mo na lang sa tawa at mawawala din ito sa isip mo.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir fireblade as I look into it, agree po ako kay sir renzo na di na dapat pag aksayahan pa ng oras yung xwind driver. Maliit na kaso lang yung ginawa kay TS eh. Sana kung nabangga or merong any threats against sa TS.

And as the Goon Squad states
    Let's make our streets safer, cleaner and more orderly. This is our advocacy! Let's use this forum for this cause.
    Tsaka di naman po sa porket walang evidence = walang patutunguhan itong thread na to, name pa lang ng thread, may pinatunguhan na which is to remind all of us reading this thread.

And what is it about the bandwidth of the forums thing? Mas lalo lang po magiging sayang ang bandwidth na yan kung may magsstart ng pakikipagtalo as said by the TS na mukha nga pong mahilig kayong makipagtalo. You could have explained na lang kay TS yung sinabi mo kasi di ata niya naintindihan instead of saying

Ask your neighbor, he may be in a better position to understand what I meant.
    Better to lock the thread na lang talaga. Umiinit na eh.

Peace sir, just stating my opinion
    Last edited by Chikselog; January 30th, 2010 at 03:18 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Im all for safer roads and regulated driving. I am also not into arguments but smart exchange of thoughts and if somebody feels agitated by a dissenting opinion, that could be a problem. Why do I say that? If you can not control yourself in the boards (intellectually), what more in the roads. I was just following the lead of the TS when he actually said action should be taken by another motorist who was aggrieved by another driver. Regardless if there was a gun or not, still what the other driver did wasnt right.

According to the TS, he has no evidence but claims to have the plate number and the details of the incident. Could it be false claims and the owner of the other vehicle could have been violated? Think about it. If and only if, everyone in tsikot would place plate numbers and here/there and claim this and that, is that being productive?

No, I am not Mr. Right. I am just being sensible as to how GS is being utilized. Why? Because anyone as in anyone can use this to be "boy who cried wolf". Nothing else.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    According to the TS, he has no evidence but claims to have the plate number and the details of the incident. Could it be false claims and the owner of the other vehicle could have been violated? Think about it. If and only if, everyone in tsikot would place plate numbers and here/there and claim this and that, is that being productive?

So this again, is the issue ? The posting of plate numbers here in Tsikot.Com ?

Dude, come to think about it. We're not children anymore to post such stuff that didn't really happen.

And ... how in the world can you have an evidence in a simple thing like this ?

When the isuzu opened his door, instantly you shall step on your brakes and not to get your phone and take a picture of it to only have an evidence.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Im all for safer roads and regulated driving.
    Sir. WE all are.

If you can not control yourself in the boards (intellectually), what more in the roads.
    Opinion nyo po yan. An opinion will always remain an opinion, don't push it to become reality.

instantly you shall step on your brakes and not to get your phone and take a picture of it to only have an evidence.
    True. Minsan sa sobrang bilis ng pangyayari at dahil unexpected naman, kahit gustuhin mo pang kunan ng pic yan, di mo na magagawa. We should focus on driving safely and defensively and not looking everywhere finding other driver's imperfections/faults.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hopefully this will be my last post for this topic. I shall state the points that in my view, is correct.

1. You aren't prohibited in posting the plate number of a certain vehicle since, we know that we are mature enough for us to make a story that isn't true.

2. You don't need to present an evidence. There are instances that you should put your safety first above all else.

3. If the incident / case is just a minor one, you don't need to take it to the next step. Isang tulog lang yan, wala na yan.

That's all.

May you have a good night.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    guys,

somehow i get what fireblade is saying. if the goon squad was really created to make the roads safer, wouldn't it be better if something were to be done about "little" things like this? if we always say that these things are not that big a deal then why post about them in the first place? to vent? to let out our frustrations?

i believe it would be better if we did something about it? as fireblade said, there's a number, a report could be filed. now i personally don't know how to report such incident to the proper authorities but if i were in that position and i had means to report then i would.

i'm sure this squabble of yours has a deeper origin but i'm trying to look at this tussle objectively. i would really like this section, GS, evolve into a more mature and result-oriented forum.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
TVX 700 - isuzu crosswind ( FX taxi )