New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Here's a thread for the tulak boys,

the article says it all

MMDA: 'Tulak boys' clogged drainage systems | ABS-CBN News

Pedicab, ?tulak? boys earn big amid floods | Inquirer News

im just so disappointed as to how many liters of gasoline this event has wasted!!!

then the next day comes the 6th time and they even call "bigtime" gasoline price hike

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naalala ko before sa may kamagong, na stranded ako dahil baha. So parked my car and was waiting for the water to subside.

Then these scums came to me and offered to push my car thru the flood.

Patayin ko lang daw engine and they'll push it over the flood. Lulutang naman daw yun kotse.

Just told them to **** off and ano tinging nila sa kotse bangka?

They still kept on reasoning na meron nga daw sila tinulak na kotse, yes and I saw it vios yun and babae driver na nagpauto Sa kanila.

Hayop talaga mga yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Sa mga nagbabalak na ilusong sa baha ang cars nila.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yehz2gUnNe0]Why It's Dumb To Drive Through Water - YouTube[/ame]

Hindi worth ung malagpasan mo ang baha sa kinalalagyan mo ngayon, para makatransfer ka sa next area na baha.

Kung ayaw nyo mag-stay sa opis, better mag mall ka na lang or nood ka ng sine, relax ka na safe pa ang ride mo. Just make sure na elevated area ung pinag-park nyo ng ride nyo.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post

Hindi worth ung malagpasan mo ang baha sa kinalalagyan mo ngayon, para makatransfer ka sa next area na baha.

Kung ayaw nyo mag-stay sa opis, better mag mall ka na lang or nood ka ng sine, relax ka na safe pa ang ride mo. Just make sure na elevated area ung pinag-park nyo ng ride nyo.
    i do the same thing, unless it's a urgent reason to get to my destination, but i could just leave my car in a car park and try my luck with public transportation.

as much as i empathize their plight, they tend to swarm around you like the hawkers peddling whatever and it is quite difficult to get away from them when you are already immobilized. even if you do give them for their unsolicited and unneeded service, they still insist on more money by giving you some sob story.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basta meron jan politiko na kunsintidor sa eskwatings ... hindi mawawala ang problemang ito

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kasalanan na naman ni Pnoy hahahaha kawawa naman kaya nakakalbo