New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    marami ngang trike dyan ikaw pa ang tatabi

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    try nyo byahe north via cagayan road... simula gapan/cabanatuan/munoz/san jose at pinaka malufet sa tugegaro iiyak kayo mas malala kesa mc. arthur hi-way to north

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    hay nako...masanay na kayo dyan...

may mali sa bansa natin eh. hinahayaan lang ang mga ganyan keso wala daw alam sa batas. dito lang sa atin pwede ang ingnorance sa law...

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    have you guys been in cabanatuan? langya...mga tricycle dun kinatatakutan ng mga kotse. yun ang king of the road dun.

:twisted:
    may sariling traffic rules mga traysikel diyan palaging GO SIGNAL kaya lusot ng lusot antatapang pa

Quote Originally Posted by pnay_fickle_minded View Post
    kawawa naman mga tricycle drivers.... nagtatrabaho lang sila... peace po...:mrgreen:
    ang problema wala silang disiplina, mga barumbado pa

Quote Originally Posted by cuecraftsman View Post
    try nyo byahe north via cagayan road... simula gapan/cabanatuan/munoz/san jose at pinaka malufet sa tugegaro iiyak kayo mas malala kesa mc. arthur hi-way to north
    madaling araw ka bumiyahe para maiwasan mo ang mga walang disiplinang traysikel drayber diyan (bulacan hanggang san jose city) o daan ka sa short cut para maiwasan mo yung mga traysikel. sa tuguegarao sobrang dami ng traysikel buti na lang hindi kami dumadaan sa loob ng tuguegarao pag umuuwi kami.

in fairness naman mas magandang kalsada dito sa cagayan valley

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    minsan after a town na madaming sasakyan gumawa ang dpwh the secondary road, pwedeng daanan ng tricycle para di sila abala sa mga sasakyang mas matulin sa kanila, nakakainis!!!

ang ginagawa ko bubusinahan ko sila! minsan tututukan at bubusinahan, matuto silaa dapat lumugar para di makaabala

yun lang po=)

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    minsan after a town na madaming sasakyan gumawa ang dpwh the secondary road, pwedeng daanan ng tricycle para di sila abala sa mga sasakyang mas matulin sa kanila, nakakainis!!!

ang ginagawa ko bubusinahan ko sila! minsan tututukan at bubusinahan, matuto silaa dapat lumugar para di makaabala

yun lang po=)
    doc hindi uubra yan dito mas lalo pang gigitna mga mokong na traysikel driver pag binusinahan mo

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    umuuwi ako once a month sa la union (mcarthur highway). kagagaling ko lang nga this weekend. di naman ako ginaganyan. pag may nakaharang, 2 short taps sa busina. pag di napansin, flip a switch, 1 tap sa nautilus, tatabi sila.

mas nakainis pa yung mga mini-buses na ayaw tumabi pag nagsasakay. even if i do a longer tap sa nautilus, wala silang pakialam. may ugali pa sila na bigla na lang hihinto to pickup passengers (without going to the side) and kapag puno na, biglay mag-swerve back sa road kahit nakabusina ka na at nag-flash.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    doc hindi uubra yan dito mas lalo pang gigitna mga mokong na traysikel driver pag binusinahan mo
    Buhayin ko lang ang thread na ito mga bro . . . with a new administration to be sworn in on June 30, sana magawan nila ng solusyon ang problemang ito.

Dito sa amin sa Nueva Vizcaya, some portions of Maharlika hi-way were widened to provide space for trikes . . . NOT!!! Sa gitna pa rin sila dumadaan. Ang sarap tagisin!

Here's an excerpt from PhilStar.com (Backseat Driver by Dong Magsajo):
    Getting on to the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) wasn’t too difficult as traffic was generally bearable. Once we hit the NLEX, it was smooth sailing as the enforced speed limit was just about the speed where the Grandia would redline. From there we took the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway, which was also pleasant. The moment we got out onto Tarlac, however, our pleasant drive began to turn into a sluggish crawl, with only the occasional free flow coming our way. The main culprit of this sudden slow down? You guessed it – tricycles along the national highways!

Now, don’t get me wrong. I totally support our fellow Filipinos in their efforts to indulge in good, honest livelihoods, but let’s be realistic here. National highways are meant to be used by vehicles running at a reasonably high yet still responsible speed. There’s a reason they’re called highways, after all. Public utility vehicles that run at a snail’s pace, though, I’d like to think there ought to be sidestreets reserved for them. By my estimate, given the average speed we could have been running at were we not impeded but the slow moving vehicles, we could have shaved off at least an hour – perhaps even two – from our travel time. It just isn’t right. After all, six hours of maneuvering in and out of slow moving vehicles – plus an hour-long lunch break – is enough to make one cranky. And that’s exactly how I could be described after my ordeal behind the wheel.

And I haven’t even begun to touch on the safety concerns that mixing slow moving tricycles and fast moving cars, trucks and buses presents! Really, our countryside road network would be much safer if we disallowed the use of tricycles on our highways. That’s common sense. Realistically, however, I know we’re years if not decades away from implementing such a sound measure.

This of course doesn’t mean that we can’t complain about it here and now. The problem isn’t impossible to address, that much I know. I have, just as an example, driven the highways that cut through Pagudpud. With a good number of sidestreets designated for tricycle use in that province, driving along the highways is a pleasant breeze. If it can be done there, surely it can be done in the provinces closer to Metro Manila, right?

The ordeal with the tricycles notwithstanding, I’d still drive all the way to the far-flung areas in the outskirts of Luzon – or to any other province, for that matter (I once drove all the way to Bacolod). Traffic or no, fantastic cars or relatively spartan ones, far up north or far down south – the exhilaration of driving has kept me going through all these years. For the love of the drive, I don’t think that’ll change any time soon.
    Last edited by jjmd3_787; June 28th, 2010 at 10:45 AM. Reason: tao lang po . . .

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    yup, nakakainis nga talaga ang mga trike na nasa highway dahil talagang mababagal sila. but overtaking them is easy, problems are..

1. traffic sa kabilang lane.
    2. the vehicle behind the slow moving trike won't overtake it. ngayon, nandito na ang burden na mahaba na ang o-overtakan mo. and so on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Tricycles sa Hi-Way ng Pampanga, Tarlac, Pangasinan !!!