New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    vhenok >>

Tama ka nasa implementation ang problema, ang lakas kasi ng corruption dito sa atin ..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he he... went through the same ordeal again kanina... kabyabyahe ko papunta north :|

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kaya da best, kapag madaling-araw na bumiyahe..!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    This thread reminded me of an exciting incident a couple of years ago...

We're on our way to a friend's house at Tarlac, ang ride namin noon eh yung million pesos worth of vehicle (otherwise known as Bus). So, in order to get to our friend's place, we took two of those tricycles (we were 7 in the group). Note that this was already around 8pm... Yung mga tinamaan ng putok na traysikey na yun, nag-karera sa highway -- nag-tutukan pa! Then it happened... yung isang traysikel, na-lubak ata, biglang nag-swerve, tumama yung sinasakyan namin sa motorcycle nung isa, we ended up sa isang side ng road (good thing makapal ang halamanan ng natamaan namin, so walang problema), the other tricycle, humiwalay ang motorcycle sa sidecar! Traumatized yung mga kasama ko (nagkataon pa yung mga nakasakay sa isang tricycle eh puro girls).... tsk, tsk, tsk... from then on I told myself:

MAG-IIPON NA AKO NG PAMBILI NG SARILI KONG KOTSE!!!! :evil:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    kawawa naman mga tricycle drivers.... nagtatrabaho lang sila... peace po...:mrgreen:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Isama niyo pa yung ugali nila na ang hilig magcounterflow at ipain yung passengers nila kapag sasalaksak... :evil:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    may nakalimutan kayo, yung mga nagbibilad ng palay sa kalye... namputsa ang liit na nga ng kalye kakainin pa yung isang lane... tsk, tsk.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    galing po ako last time sa pangasinan at... nakupo! war freak talaga yang mga trike drivers na yan... walang pakialam sa mundo...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nung minsan meron traysikel nasagi nya ang oto ni councilor na naka-park lang ... si councilor mismo bumugbog sa traysikel driver ... buti nga sa kanya!

10. Jj is offline Verified Tsikot Member
    On our way down from Baguio city, We overtook this Tricycle who was in the the middle of the Highway... We then overtook him but he tried to block our way, but we still passed him. Then when we reached Urdaneta... Due to traffic, This tricycle was able to overtake us and went in front of our car. Then the Tricycle driver pulled out a Knife/Bolo from his side car and pointed at us and began threatining us... my Bro(Vinj) who was driving kept his cool and looked at the guy and got his cellphone and made it look like he was calling for help... upon seening what my bro was doing. He kapt the bolo but . harassed us by moving slow.:evil: My bro continued to keep his cool and wrote down the plate # of the tricycle, but he made tutok on the back of the tricycle to show that he means business and was willing to bump him off the road if he had to, just to protect us. after a while the guy left us alone. the guy looked like he was disturbed or drunk.

So ingatz lang mga peeps when driving, especially if you are alone.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Tricycles sa Hi-Way ng Pampanga, Tarlac, Pangasinan !!!