New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yes i know him, im not sure if he's from UST, but from what i know he is, he's my officemate before but in other department, i have an officemate before which happens to be my teammate, and department mate graduated from UST, from what i know, they were friends and knew each other already from the first day of work, and from what i remember that department mate of mine told me that he was his schmate...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 3sgTe View Post
    kailangan na talaga natin ng non government anti carnapping at car jacking group.. why not it start here at tsikot since we are all car lovers here...
    Sama ako dyan... at paghuhulihin din mga trapik violators lalo na bus drivers who are causing heavy traffic. Inutil ang mga trapik police and enforcers. Saka sama na rin hulihin ang mga FX taxis na may wangwang..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if true yung kwento na nai-start nung carnapper yung fortuner using a duplicate key... nakakatakot at baka inside job yan.

btw, the fortuner was bought from toyota pamp.

Sadly, the police aren't doing anything about it. Pasintabi po sa mga members nating nasa law enforcement pero don't you feel like you're in the company of so many rotten tomatoes (if ever na you're one of the few good guys)?

26, too soon.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tsk tsk...RIP.

delikado na nga sa pinas, lalo pang nagiging delikado pagdating ng election season, ingat tyo mga peeps.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    damn. binaril na parang aso.. karma will take its course. RIP. kaya minsan mahirap umwi kagad ng ganung oras. kaya dati gawain ko yung lumibot muna sa buong village to check kung me mga tambay and then papark na pag wala. ingat lagi guys!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Tragic Carjacking Incident