New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hominid View Post
    Change casa ka lang.
    Won't work kasi, policy is from Toyota Motor Philippines. Hindi sa dealer lang. Pati sa warranty booklet nakasulat eh.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by rst619 View Post
    who knows? Hindi lahat ng bumibili ng kotse kagaya ng mga tsikoteer na maiingat at maalaga sa sasakyan. Kaya nga sabi ko, it is a possibility na iniiwasan lang nila ung extreme cases na ganun.

Think of it this way (from Toyota's POV): For example, a customer insisted of using Mobil 1 (for the sake of argument lets say that the correct viscosity was used altho alam natin madaming gumagamit ng Mobil 1 tho hindi exactly correct ang viscosity). Then, on the extreme scenario (ie bad batch, fake, or some other unthinkable exception ung oil na nabili) na nag-blowby ang makina coz of premature oil degradation/failure. It is unfair to Toyota to have to shoulder the cost of the engine replacement di ba?
    Quote Originally Posted by raine View Post
    yes meron din siyang point dito, try niyong baliktarin naman ang senario kayo kunyari ang toyota, pagmeron nagpachange oil sa inyo at sabi labor lang dahil meron siyang dalang oil, and after a certain time nasira ang makina papayag kaya kayong magclaim siya na palitan or ayusin mo ang makina niya ng FOC kasi ikaw an nag change oil nito.
    Mga taga-Toyota ata kayo e. :peace:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    They recommend "Toyota motor oil"
    When did Toyota start manufacturing oil? It's stupid that the warranty is voided if you don't use their oil. As the TS said in the US as long as you have proof of oil change your warranty isn't voided and you don't even have to go to the casa for service. They also have to put in writing why it's voided and show proof that the defect was because of the oil used. Someone should clarify with DTI if this is legal as it forces owners to be held hostage by Toyota Philippines for all vehicle service.

Another reason why I will never buy a Toyota regardless of their reputation.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ..... i dont think na malaking issue iyan.... siguro mas maganda pa talaga ang nabibili sa labas

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I have brought my own Mobil 1 during my regular maintenance. Didn't get any comments from them.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sa OTIS..Mobil 1 ang nilalagay nilang oil...kaso mejo may kamahalan nga lang kumpara kung ikaw mismo bibili outside casa.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    pwede ba parepaint yung under chasis naka lawang nakasi.. 4k mileage palng.. maputik kc d2 samin eheh.. pwede marepaint hangang 3yrs kung kinalawang nanaman? yun dn sabi bout d oil hangat nasa warranty ako sakanila yung oil na gagamitin ko..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Result ito na pagkawala ng tiwala ng tao sa CASA.

Instead of improving Service to win back customer

This is what we get from Toyota.
    Fooling us that Toyota Oil is Made by Toyota.
    And to think Japan has no real Natural Resources.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Saken, ok lang ako using Toyota motor oil 20W-50, is not the best, but it'll do just fine. Mas mura pa compared sa iba...around 129pesos lang per 1 liter can.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Toyota warranty