New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post

about Alabang. not sure who owns or whether it is affiliated with other dealers.

Alabang is owned by a chinese family i believe. They own the TAI Taxi company

SEE or Sy ang last name.

Also sucks with service hehehehe

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    reminds me of the time nung dinala ko yung prado sa casa for a check because i hear a thud or click whenever i steer right lalo na pag pababa ng car park (paikot). after a day toyota called me sabi aabutin daw ng almost 40k lahat ng aayusin kasi and daming papalitan. hinde ko pinagawa kasi wala ako pera so paguwi dumaan ako sa bahay ng erpats ko sinilip namin. maluwag lang pala turnilyo ng mudguard tumatama sa gulong. hehe.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Funny, I still see lots of a number of people getting their brand new units from this dealer. I guess they have yet to open the proverbial "can of worms".

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    hi all,

i've just got my new car from toyota otis....
    i didnt know the reputaiotn of this dealer is not good.
    anyway, my SA told me that there is labor fee or parts expenses if i do my 1k pms in other dealers, is it true? he said only in toyota otis where i bought my car can avail free parts and labor during 1k and 5k pms.all i need to pay is only the engine oil.....

tell me if it true, thanks!

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    free naman talaga labor fee pag 1k pms. 2 weeks ago we had our 1k pms at toyota makati para sa altis namin. around P1040 lang binayaran namin lahat (using regular oil).

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by huangyenhao View Post
    hi all,

anyway, my SA told me that there is labor fee or parts expenses if i do my 1k pms in other dealers, is it true? he said only in toyota otis where i bought my car can avail free parts and labor during 1k and 5k pms.all i need to pay is only the engine oil.....

Is this really true?? Yung innova po namin sa toyota otis manggaling pero sa province gagamitin so it will be serviced sa province din (toyota/casa of course). Meron din ba ako maavail free labor and parts?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    welcome to the philippines :D ang mechaniko same lang sa doctor. mga doctor minsan kaht d malala sakit pnpasurgery ka kagad. i always have my car checked by 2 different mechanice everytime i get it fixed.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by huangyenhao View Post
    hi all,

I bought my Fortuner from Oritgas, but I always had it serviced at Bicutan-Paranque. For the first 1,000 kms and 5,000kms, as long as you give the coupons from the warranty booklet, the vehicle is entitled to free labor, but you got to pay for the oil, oil filter, shop materials, etc....

If you have any warranty claims, you can take your vehicle to any Toyota dealership and they would honor the warranty claim.

OTIS is just trying to make you stick with them. This dealership suck big time! We once bought a Corona from them ten years ago and they didn't even give any manual nor warranty booklet that should be with the car. When we kept asking for it, they said it is always out of stock. They also "supposedly" installed 3M tints for free in our unit. Turns out, it is some cheap substandard brand that bubbled and warped after only three years!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hello,

I've been reading this tread because I also got my Innova from Toyota Otis. I asked my agent regarding this Service Advisor. She said that this Christian Macandili is still with them and he explained his side on this matter posted on the internet. The Service Management is aware of this and he said that it is only a misunderstanding between him and the client.

I was communicating with my agent via sms, this all she said. The guy is still with them.... just goes to show... "love your own".

Anyway, I already told my agent that I will bring my car to Toyota Manila Bay for PMS. She said it is okay and I should just bring along the warranty card to avail of the free items covered with the 1k and 5k PMS. I choose TMBC because, my bro got his vios from there and done the last 3 PMS. No complains so far.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    labor lang ang free sa 1k and 5k pms and not the parts. and besides you can't also feel that the labor is free because ang mahal nila maningil ng parts. i suggest after the 1k and 5k pms, have your car checked na lang sa other trusted car shops.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Toyota Otis  service rip off!!!