Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ringostarr View Post
    ok yan ah dinaan sa pagka assumptionista
    That's a very hasty generalization.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    she may had a bad day or not... Arrogante ka Jenny Legasto!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May I request that the lady's name be edited or only the car's plate number be left in the title. She wasn't really in the driver's seat in the first place. It's a fact that the lady abided to the request of your GF by waiting for the police to arrive and for the police report to be made. Quite a waste of time IMO, both for your GF and the lady. Money really changes everything and it even buys time, so it seems. Paying your GF is her way of clearing things up in a hurry, heck I would have done so myself if I were in her shoe. She could have wave the money to left your BF know how much is it, maybe showing to her driver too that this is how much his lousy driving cost.

Eh...nasobrahan ka siguro ng coffee sa mocablend...hehehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Afrasay: Yes I know you would've also paid for damages done but I'm pretty sure you'll also apologize to the person you caused trouble and damages (kilala kita, matino ka kausap). In this case, the money/payment is really a non-issue, its the attitude of the girl.

Pare there's really no point in replying to this thread since my gf has her own blogsite already. I'll request this thread be closed and edited further to be fair. This way, will go down to the real purpose of this thread which is to take extra caution when said vehicle is encountered. Thanks.

OT: Hindi nako nagmomochablends....pang pugon nalang ang calibre ko. We tried calling you last time pero mukhang duty ka. Need help in assessing kung feasible yung business na itatayo ko..Next time.
    Last edited by Djerms; March 23rd, 2008 at 03:53 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reminds me of an incident years ago (don't ask how long ago) I was driving my beat up MaZDA when I rear ended a car (again, don't ask why) driven by a lady. I readily apologized (my fault talaga) and offered a substantial amount for the scratch (not dent). She took the money but also ask for my license for which I replied, "what for?". Since cellphones were non existent then (a giveaway), she just settled for my office number.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pssst Afrasay, you gave him your cell number? Hmmm...nagpunta kayo kay junior for the assessment? Hehe.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wala pang cellphone that time...close na nga eto nabubuking ang edad ko, hahahahaha!!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As requested by the thread starter, thread title modified and thread closed.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Toyota Innova: ZGS-757