New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I bought my accessories here and the service was ok. However, parking here is difficult. The employees occupy some of the limited parking spots available for visitors.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Thanks a lot for the info. Transferred from Toyota Cubao (read horror stories about it) to Toyota Balintawak. Less crowded and less quequing. Speedy service. Friendly and accommodating service personnel. They recently are offering a washover promo. My 3-year old Toyota Vios can have a washover at 16k only (instead of the regular price of 30k). Iyon nga lang, 2 weeks sa casa.

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Dito din ako nag pa PMS at sila ang dealer ng 09 vios namin. Mabilis at accomodating ang mga personnel nila at me follow up pang text message kung ano ang comments or complains after the PMS. Nabura lahat ng mga doubts ko regarding sa pagpapaservice sa casa bec. of toyota N.Ave.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Toyota Balintawak even has online discount coupons for their services which you can avail of and present when you go there. They will honor the discount coupons even if it's your first time with them. 5% less if you pay with credit card; 10% less if you pay with cash. Great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Balintawak-North Service