New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 457 of 492 FirstFirst ... 357407447453454455456457458459460461467 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 4912
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by L1quid View Post
    Akala mo lang bro... hehe

Manny Cabili - Stupid rider!!Too many PASAWAY motorcycle RIDERS  on the street
    Angie King’s staff car got... | Facebook

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
    Hang galing... sa merging lane pa nag slow down ang kamote... tapos wala naman sa vehicles sa harapan nya...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Pinaka delikado talaga yung mga TANGA na naniniwalang sila ang tama

This happened a while ago, I was turning left and 2 cars (2 lanes) stopped and gave way already, as I was crossing the road, a STUPID motorcycle went straight ahead (nanggaling siya sa may gilid/gutter side) I had to brake hard, bago ko pa mamura in my head, the IDIOT stops right in front of my car and shakes his head (AKO PA ANG MALI?) Kita na nga niya tumigil both lanes tumuloy pa siya. Ano kaya logic niya bakit naging mali ako?

Prior to that mainit na rin ulo ko kasi I was turning a corner and 2 kamotes, left and right of my car na sumabay sa turn ko. IDIOTS talaga!!! It's so stressful to drive here in the Philippines! I really can't own a gun because if I had one marami na kong napatay na kamote! Sometimes I wonder if there's anything wrong with me kasi if I see motorcycle accidents wala talaga akong sympathy.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    meron pala nito thread na ito para sa mga pasaway na motor

iba na talaga perwisyo ng mga kamote

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    https://fb.watch/dCXJkSIT4W/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

This happened a while ago, I was turning left and 2 cars (2 lanes) stopped and gave way already, as I was crossing the road, a STUPID motorcycle went straight ahead (nanggaling siya sa may gilid/gutter side) I had to brake hard, bago ko pa mamura in my head, the IDIOT stops right in front of my car and shakes his head (AKO PA ANG MALI?) Kita na nga niya tumigil both lanes tumuloy pa siya. Ano kaya logic niya bakit naging mali ako?

Prior to that mainit na rin ulo ko kasi I was turning a corner and 2 kamotes, left and right of my car na sumabay sa turn ko. IDIOTS talaga!!! It's so stressful to drive here in the Philippines! I really can't own a gun because if I had one marami na kong napatay na kamote! Sometimes I wonder if there's anything wrong with me kasi if I see motorcycle accidents wala talaga akong sympathy.
    i am of the opinion that many motorcycle drivers have tunnel vision.
    they see only that which is in front of them, and little else.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Unprotected left turn very common accident in the US, and our rules more or less follow theirs since our driving system is based on rules set up during US occupation.

Believe it or not you are most likely at fault if that ended up an accident. Just because two cars yielded to you doesn't mean the MC also has to, and as the left turner it's your responsibility to ensure the lane is clear before you proceed.
    Kaya people say the best way to handle traffic is to take your turn and don't give up the right of way because that ends up in unpredictable situations.

Left Turn Accidents – Who’s at Fault? | Miami Car Injury Lawyers

Florida Statute 316.122 says that folks turning left must yield the right of way to any vehicle approaching from the other direction. That means if you are turning left, you have to get out of the way of folks coming from the other direction. And, a driver turning left must also yield the right of way to drivers lawfully passing on their left in an intersection or otherwise close by. That means that if you are turning left and someone is passing you from behind, you cannot cut in front of them.

Folks who cause a left turn accident will say they are not at fault. They will say they that you were speeding. They will say that the left turn collision happened at an intersection where they did not have visibility. They will even say that their vision was blocked and that someone waived them through.
    Who Is at Fault in an Unprotected Left Turn Accident? | The Brown Firm - JDSupra

It’s one of a driver’s worst nightmares.

You’re approaching an intersection. The light is green, and you’re planning to continue straight through. But just before you get there, a car heading the opposite direction decides to make a left turn—right in front of you.

This scene plays out over and over again on Georgia’s roads. Intersections can be especially dangerous to navigate, and unprotected left turns are a frequent cause of collisions. In these cases, the left-hand turning driver is usually at fault.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i am of the opinion that many motorcycle drivers have tunnel vision.
    they see only that which is in front of them, and little else.
    doc hindi ba dahil sa init ng panahon sa pinas kaya nakamote na ang mga utak ng riders??? dahil itim pa ang helmet, itim na jacket, itim lahat kaya absorb ng init ng araw

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Kamiya View Post
    Unprotected left turn very common accident in the US, and our rules more or less follow theirs since our driving system is based on rules set up during US occupation.

Believe it or not you are most likely at fault if that ended up an accident. Just because two cars yielded to you doesn't mean the MC also has to, and as the left turner it's your responsibility to ensure the lane is clear before you proceed.
    Kaya people say the best way to handle traffic is to take your turn and don't give up the right of way because that ends up in unpredictable situations.

Left Turn Accidents – Who’s at Fault? | Miami Car Injury Lawyers

Who Is at Fault in an Unprotected Left Turn Accident? | The Brown Firm - JDSupra
    I do drive in the US

I already passed the 2 stopped cars. And how could I see him e bumulaga siya from the gutter side of the street. Is he even supposed to be driving there??? Kung ganun kahit pala nakatawid na yung car to make a left pwede ako banggain ng motor or car out of spite and I'll still be at fault.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 14th, 2022 at 12:12 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    doc hindi ba dahil sa init ng panahon sa pinas kaya nakamote na ang mga utak ng riders??? dahil itim pa ang helmet, itim na jacket, itim lahat kaya absorb ng init ng araw
    hindi kasi hinuhuli...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I do drive in the US

I already passed the 2 stopped cars. And how could I see him e bumulaga siya from the gutter side of the street. Is he even supposed to be driving there??? Kung ganun kahit pala nakatawid na yung car to make a left pwede ako banggain ng motor or car out of spite and I'll still be at fault.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    I'm just going to agree with you that driving here is a mess.

Our written rules are sometimes contradictory with established driving conventions.

As a left turner you're expected to yield to any and all traffic going straight through, but as you said you can't exactly see the MC coming from the bangketa.

On the rider's side naman, it's accepted convention that they have to split lanes. If they try to occupy the middle of a lane sila pa gitgitin ng cars, and especially jeeps.

So there's a direct clash between the accepted convention of MCs having to split lanes and you being able to determine when it's safe to go.

And if you couldn't see him, he probably couldn't see you either. Sure it's good defensive driving practice to slow down and prepare to yield, but far as he's concerned he's going straight and there are no lights, signs, or traffic enforcers telling him to stop...

Too many PASAWAY motorcycle RIDERS  on the street