New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    *fireblade,
    chief, i've taken note of the info you sent me...
    will try to sniff around the vicinity
    baka mga gangster nga yan eh dapat talaga malaman natin
    stand-by for updates

*tsikoteers,
    ingat lang lagi sa daan
    we're always on the losing end kapag mga hangal ang kabangga natin

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bocca
    *fireblade,
    chief, i've taken note of the info you sent me...
    will try to sniff around the vicinity
    baka mga gangster nga yan eh dapat talaga malaman natin
    stand-by for updates

*tsikoteers,
    ingat lang lagi sa daan
    we're always on the losing end kapag mga hangal ang kabangga natin

Tama! May silbi pang buhay natin, ang mga yun WALA! mga patapon buhay ng mga yun.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    usually talaga naman nakakapaginit ng ulo mga ganong paguugali sa kalye.I use to be a taxi driver,reckless ako kasi kailangan maghabol sa oras to complete my boundary.at the end of the day narerealized ko din na nakakaperwisyo pala ko sa ibang driver.kaya pag me nakikita kong ganyan sa daan,inuunawa ko na lang na baka me mabigat din silang dahilan besides sa pagyayabang.
    ingat na lang lagi and keep cool...mahirap pag pikon at nasa manibela...lets think of the consequences before we act

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Nakakatakot naman mga ganyan..Dapat keep cool tayo sa daan at magingat parati...Hirap na..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To the thread starter:

Please be kind enough to at least post updates on what has happened as an act of courtesy to Fireblade, who has put a lot of effort to provide you with the details of the erring motorist. While his connections may be extensive, it is still no mean feat to do what he does for a total stranger, let us not make him feel that the help he has so very graciously extended has been for naught.
    Drive safe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Chip
    To the thread starter:

Please be kind enough to at least post updates on what has happened as an act of courtesy to Fireblade, who has put a lot of effort to provide you with the details of the erring motorist. While his connections may be extensive, it is still no mean feat to do what he does for a total stranger, let us not make him feel that the help he has so very graciously extended has been for naught.
    Drive safe
    sir i'm sorry i was'nt able to log in for quite sometime..i know that Fireblede has helped me a lot in identifying the identity of the registered owner of the van,and i appreciate it so much. but then i decided not to pursue the owner anymore, because as what fireblade also mentioned in this thread, the registered owner might not have any relationship or ties of any sort to the driver of the van when the incident occurred, since the vehicle is an old one. Please accept my apology sir for not being able to post an update. Thank you sir, and drive safe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chon961
    sir i'm sorry i was'nt able to log in for quite sometime..i know that Fireblede has helped me a lot in identifying the identity of the registered owner of the van,and i appreciate it so much. but then i decided not to pursue the owner anymore, because as what fireblade also mentioned in this thread, the registered owner might not have any relationship or ties of any sort to the driver of the van when the incident occurred, since the vehicle is an old one. Please accept my apology sir for not being able to post an update. Thank you sir, and drive safe
    No apology necesary, we were just wondering what happened. Im glad its settled, even if you decided to let it go. Wag kang magalala, cgurado akong may katapat din yan.

Mabuhay si papa fireblade!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
TMT-265 blue Hyundai Van