New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by moejun2 View Post

if you don't want the attendant to pay for the oil then simply don't redeem it. that simple.
    I bet that not all car owners know that, the free oil they'll be getting is deducted from the gas boy's salary.

To some of them it's like this ...

" It's free, so why would I refuse it ? "

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    total's scheme is fine, however, as a human being, i wouldn't take the "free" oil.

total's sales and marketing department, and the pr department, read this:

i wont gas up at any total gas station "anytime soon".

sarcasm is the theme of the day

i rest my case

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    magkano ba sweldo nila sa isang araw? halos isang araw na yata nila yung 1 litre ng langis? bigat nun

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    magkano ba sweldo nila sa isang araw? halos isang araw na yata nila yung 1 litre ng langis? bigat nun
    250-270. synthetic!

almost isang araw na sweldo nga

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    looking at it from the other side, e kung consistent na lahat ng gas boys ng total ay hindi sinasabi ang script nila, baka naman ang may problema ay management ng total. maybe these gas boys were not thoroughly trained at checking oil levels of different cars. so they'd rather risk not offering the service and paying for a liter of oil kesa masigawan sila ng customer kung mali yung ginawa nila which could cost them their job entirely.

e madalas pa naman na marketing and operations departments rarely meet eye to eye when it comes to promos and services. nauunang ibandera ang special offers bago ituro o itrain ang mga tao
    Last edited by coiter; February 24th, 2010 at 09:18 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
There's no such thing as free oil [ column of vernon b. sarne of topgear.com.ph ]