New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I would like to extend my thanks to the driver of this Gray Honda Civic (I wished I got your plate number) who caused me my leave credits at work! Do you know how to give courtesy at a four way intersection?!?!?!

This is at the intersection near the Net Cube building area at Fort Global City. I was taking a FX coming from Kalayaan. The opposite traffic going to Kalayaan was clogged but our way was ok. So when we approached the intersection the opposite was still not moving. The outer lane has a ample opening so the FX took it. It was on the inner lane that this Honda Civic was blocking. Both of us are at the middle of the intersection. It should have been ok if there was no way it can move! It should have been ok if the civic could have back out a little bit so our FX can pass through (not only our FX but the other cars that is going to Net3). The gap from the car behind the civic was at least half a car's length! We were already signaling the driver to back off but he did not! Instead he move forward more!!!!

All of the passengers going to Net3 had to disembarked and walk to Net3 but we who were going to Net2 still have a distance to go. It was only after the Bonifacio security signaled him to back off then he backed off.

Thanks to you most of us were late at work. Worse for me because there is no such thing as late in my office. Only half day! Wag mo sasabihin na mas maaga dapat ako umalis! Masama pakiramdam ng asawa ko kaya late na rin ako umalis! Tamang tama lang ang travel time ko na makaabot ako sa office on time. Dahil sa'yo hindi ako umabot! Alam mo ba magbigay ng courtesiya sa ibang motorista! Alam mo ba kung ano ang road rules ng four way intersection! Pag ako may dala ng sasakyan nagbibigay courtesiya ako sa ibang motorista pubic o private! Alam mo ba ang ginawa mo?!?!?! Pinerwisyo mo kami!

Wag ka mag alala, babalik din sa'yo itong ginawa mo. Dadating din ang araw pag may emergency at nagmamadali ka, may gagong motorista din haharang sa'yo at sasayanging din ang oras mo, mga mahahahlaga mong oras.

Sorry mods for this rant but I can't take such stupid, simple-minded, feeling-macho-effect-but-retracted-junk-drivers who do not have common sense to give way to right of way to fellow motorists and commuters. Instead of giving in, they shove in their machismo effect 'nauna ako dito maghintay kayo'!

Your time will come Gray Honda Civic 2000!

Rant over.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    :consoling2: hi bro... i do believe in the law of karma- it will come back to that driver in more ways than one... you don't have to invoke it... to me, it is automatic as it comes naturally. (IMO)

i would like to encourage you to shift your energy to something more positive and to be lighthearted as you go about your day- start the week right! the more you focus on staying positive, the easier it will be for you to make up for your loses.

i hope this helps. thanks

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    thanks for the tap sir, it did help and I tried to make most of yesterday worthwhile

Thank you! Gray Honda Civic 2000!