The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Was there Friday. No traffic at all.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Traffic was mostly on the Rotunda lang naman , not much traffic na on the way to sky ranch , took,the back road from agui hi way to sky ranch , complete with signage naman so iwas ligaw din plus me mga traffic volunteers from the local govt who helped to direct what road to take

Mas ma traffic pa nga yun short stretch of road papasok ng Pink sisters e ,

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last weds at ngayon sa tagaytay kami wala traffic pero sa iba ako dumaan nung weds sa amadeo ako dumaan at kanina sa aguinaldo via maitim road short cut ang Labas ay sa sky ranch na....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dyan din kami madalas dumaan going to tagaytay. via amadeo - bo. maitim route.

wala traffic talaga.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Yesterday nung umakyat kami around 9am medyo matraffic lang bago kakarating ng Rowena's that's why we took the Lagusan drive. After that smooth na all the way to Nasugbu.

We left Nasugbu at 1:30pm kanina and i took the longer Balayan-Lemery-Cuenca-Lipa-STAR toll route while my dad and brother (convoy) took the usual and shorter Tagaytay route. Mas nauna pa akong nakarating sa bahay by almost 45 minutes. Grabe daw ang traffic sa Alfonso and Mendez. Gapang na rin daw sila from Splendido area hanggang rotonda. Pati sa Sta. Rosa-Tagaytay Road di rin daw ganun kaganda ang flow pababa especially dun sa may PNPA area.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
Terrible Tagaytay Traffic (summer weekends, esp holy week)