New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Isn't that attempted homicide nga?

That's along 30th street. I read the comments and I don't understand why so many people are calling BGC marshalls abusive? I'd have to disagree. Matino nga BGC marshalls and they stick to the rules.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; December 27th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    hehe

ang tapang ng mga babae ngayon

recently sa isang dinner with relatives

my mom's cousin was telling everyone at the table nakipag away daw sa traffic enforcer ang daughter niya... the enforcers just let her go

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mabait naman enforcers basta makiusap ka lang. I don't understand why these people have to act like barbarians

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Because traffic enforcers perform selective enforcing ... they ignore the jeepneys and buses blatantly violating the traffic rules in plain sight ... then they single out a private vehicle ... everyday at some corner, jeepneys are blocking traffic waiting for and loading passengers ... the enforcers know they do this everyday and yet ignore it ...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Dumarami ang pasaway.

Tsk tsk tsk.

Kaya a lot of people are calling for "martial law" just to instill sorely lacking discipline in us Pinoys.

What a shame.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

That's along 30th street. I read the comments and I don't understand why so many people are calling BGC marshalls abusive? I'd have to disagree. Matino nga BGC marshalls and they stick to the rules.

Agree.

Exception ang mga BGC marshalls na kotongero.

Majority, just enforcing the rules and instilling discipline sa mga ogag na drivers.

8. Join Date
    May 2014

Bukod sa sinabi ni walter, maangas yan mga yan. I counter them with good manners, and explanation. So far umuubra naman, pero yun uv driver na naabutan ko noon; feeling ko nabugbog nila e

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leonleon View Post
    Agree.

Exception ang mga BGC marshalls na kotongero.

Majority, just enforcing the rules and instilling discipline sa mga ogag na drivers.
    Yup. I experienced it myself and I have several friends who were flagged down by BGC marshalls, they don't accept bribes talaga. Kapag nakiusap ka naman ng maayos, pagbibigyan ka.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    Bukod sa sinabi ni walter, maangas yan mga yan. I counter them with good manners, and explanation. So far umuubra naman, pero yun uv driver na naabutan ko noon; feeling ko nabugbog nila e

You mean BGC enforcers? I think they are nice, sa pedestrians very polite sila. If you need directions, they are very helpful too.

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    ou mean BGC enforcers? I think they are nice, sa pedestrians very polite sila. If you need directions, they are very helpful too.
    Lalake, babae, matanda at bata?
    Pag tipo ni mr. Big ang laki at medyo nagdadahilan, pabigurado counter angas gagawin nyan. Pero nasa tao parin yan, naniniwala ako na namimili rin sila. Tignan mo difference ng approach nila sa maangas na nag iintay sa drop off point na naka fortuner vs. picanto na maayos naman makiusap (officemate ko).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast