New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    These commercial vehicles should have stricter rules...

if i were a senator.

Periodic maintenance reports should always be provided if subjected to investigations.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

if i were a senator.

Periodic maintenance reports should always be provided if subjected to investigations.

In the U.S. military you do not operate a vehicle or equipment that has discrepancy let alone heavy equipment in the vicinity of other vehicles, personnel or buildings. If the vehicle had a discrepancy, the operator should have noted of that, documented, brought it to a higher authority or in this case his supervisor. If it falls on deaf ears or blind eyes, he will have the documentation or pictures to vouch for him in case of a mishap. The blame will not be on him if he can prove of the discrepancy or deficiency and he noted or has proof that as an operator he made somebody higher in the "chain of command" aware of the situation. And of course, the owner of the equipment might have the SNAFU system. ( Situation normal all ****ed up)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

if i were a senator.

In the U.S. military you do not operate a vehicle or equipment that has discrepancy let alone heavy equipment in the vicinity of other vehicles, personnel or buildings. If the vehicle had a discrepancy, the operator should have noted of that, documented, brought it to a higher authority or in this case his supervisor. If it falls on deaf ears or blind eyes, he will have the documentation or pictures to vouch for him in case of a mishap. The blame will not be on him if he can prove of the discrepancy or deficiency and he noted or has proof that as an operator he made somebody higher in the "chain of command" aware of the situation. And of course, the owner of the equipment might have the SNAFU system. ( Situation normal all ****ed up)

if i were a senator.

if i were a senator.

if i were a senator.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    lagi kami dumadaan dyan sa mindanao ave then congressional, going to katipunan.

medyo delikado actually pag dala mo ay maliit na sasakyan lalo na pag andun ka na sa intersection ng congressional at mindanao ave. dahil marami truck lumiliko dito. pag tumabi ka sa kanila habang paliko at di ka attentive, may chance na ma blind spot ka at mabangga.

yung ginagawa namin ngayon, from road 20 or tandang sora, dun ka na sa right most lane then head straight instead of left turn to congressional, mag u turn ka na lang sa mindanao ave, then turn right to congressional. mas mabilis yung biyahe than waiting in line for the left turn.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123