The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Masama pala mag inat kapag naka SUV
    Kaya sa manual tranny parin ako

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Im sure naka tapak sya sa Break... then napagod ang paa nya gusto unatin ayon... nap tapak sa Gas.....BOBA hehehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    driver malfunction

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    something's not right. the SUV slammed into two cars first before hitting the house. didn't the lady driver released her foot from the accelerator pedal when the SUV first hit the two cars?
    baka kasi lalo nataranta ang driver kaya lalo napalakas lalo tapak sa gas pedal

eto madalas mag yari sa mga w/o clutch na motor ..pag nalito ang driver lalo napapadiin ang hawak sa accelerator kaya lalo sumisibat ang motor ang resulta

A K S I D E N T E

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    the lady is lying, horseshit, stretched her legs my ass, common sense automatic reaction once the car goes hurtling forward is to step on the brake pedal, yes maybe its an accident, but to take down 2 cars, several peds, then ramming through a house is totally unbelievable, so the brain's maybe telling her foot that its on the brake pedal but after seeing that you've run over 2 cars, foot still on brake?, several peds, foot still on brake? maybe she fell asleep and unknowingly stepped on the gas, stretched her leg? liar liar pants on fire. ika nga sa Pinas SA PRESINTO KA NA MAGPALIWANAG!

Somethings not right here, shes waiting for her friend, the car is stopped her foot is on the break and the moment she lifts her foot of the break and the gear is in Drive, the car will be moving forward slowly am sure she would notice that...

such a senseless tragedy tsk tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    something's not right. the SUV slammed into two cars first before hitting the house. didn't the lady driver released her foot from the accelerator pedal when the SUV first hit the two cars?
    i agree. the whole thing is weird. anong klaseng suv ba ito at naka dalawng sasakyan na nabangga at nde pa den naawat baka nga hummer?!. all a while nasa gas pa den yung paa nya?? huh? :confused:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Brain fade >> Brake fade

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ts1n1ta View Post
    i agree. the whole thing is weird. anong klaseng suv ba ito at naka dalawng sasakyan na nabangga at nde pa den naawat baka nga hummer?!. all a while nasa gas pa den yung paa nya?? huh? :confused:
    Weird talaga!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
SUV triggers tragedy