New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    kala ko ba mababait at mga law abiding tsikoteers? Bat andami recommend ng non-appearance. lol.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Sabi ng dad ko ang change name/address daw dapat sa LTO Main. Hindi ba pwede yun sa Farmer's LTO?
    Farmer's Cubao? Yung sa loob mismo ng Farmer's? If I'm not mistaken that's just a satellite branch. Baka puwede pa sa LTO Cubao, yung malapit sa intersection na may Sea Oil sa EDSA. Forgot that street name though.

Unless ibang process pa yan change name/address, hindi mo na kailangan pumunta pa sa main afaik. Ako nung change ownership na ako pumunta lang ako kung saan regitered ang car ko, sa LTO Cubao. Doon ko na inupdate ang papers.

Afterwards derecho na ako sa muntinlupa at doon ko na pinapalitan ang ownership to my name.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    STRADCOM po sir.

thanks sir!

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    just want to know how many tsikoters acutally have professional licenses? i finally coverted my non pro to pro yesterday at tagaytay LTO.. and didnt even have to take the exam which i was prepared to take..i dnt know really what happened but when i had to pay for the license the exam paper and answers were already with the bunch of papers that i got from the cashers window.. i guess for me the exam wouldnt have been i problem. except it was in tagalog and thats probably how i would have failed..but i didnt actually have to take the exam, which was a bonus for me. because i was basically there all day... while sitting at LTO i got to thinking that getting a professional drivers license was so easy.. compared to getting a professional teachers license from PRC,,which i have also...i mean all the other professional professions basically require going through board exams which takes hours and lots of preparation..doesnt getting a professional license fall into this category? but it seems in some cases anyone can get this professional license without taking the exam and worst yet dont know anything about rules of the road or anything else that involves driving safety,, which is very rampant with majority of PUV and bus drivers who are professional drivers DAW....i do know that in some LTO it is required to take the exam and pass it.. but as we all know overall there are ways to get around this simple hump to getting a professional license, i guess my point is driving can be a life and death situation too just like nursing.. but it seems to be overlooked.... well i do hope things will improve in all LTOs so that at least our roads will be safer and traffic problems will be reduced because everyone driving will know the rules of the road.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    actually dyan nguugat kramihan ng problema ntin sa traffic and accidents ngyn e. marami sa current drivers lalo na ng mga public transpo e hindi nmn nkpgaral tlga ng road rules o nkpgseminar man lng bago nabigyan ng professional license. madali lng nmn kze maglagay n lng e.

katulad ng experience mo, pgbigay sa knila ng papel my sagot n kgad o kya my ksmang kodigo. yng kasabay ko dati sa pgkuha ng non pro ko hindi pa ata marunong mgbasa e. so tinanong ko, sbi nya natanggap dw syang bus driver kya kelangn nya ng professional license. yng pnglagay nya sa fixer gling pa sa kompnya. dami sa knila e hindi marunong umintindi ng mga road signs and signals. ang iniisip lng nila e maabot ang knilang png boundary o kya mkpgdeliver ng maaga. minsan wla n cla pkialam kng mkaabala cla ng ibang tao.

sad to say, mas importante kse sa iba ang kumita ng pera keysa pangalagaan ang kaligtasan at buhay ng ibang tao....

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    same thing happened to me before, it was so easy to get prof license at any licensing center.... Maybe they base this on how many years you have been using NON_PROF drivers license, I have NON-PROF license for more than 15 years already....

WBR,

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    IMHO thats the problem with govt. offices we pay our taxes and what do we get from them lousy services.. I onced asked an LTO officer in LP about the Comp. fee in the receipt coz if your system is computerized it would cut down the processing time and red tape so why do we need to go back after 3 days? he gave me stupid excuses.. most LTO personnel doesnt like computerization daw.. it gave me a clear picture of my useless ranting!

were paying for a service that doesnt work in our favor and thats why others turn to fixers!

why cant we have 3yrs registration just like brandnew vehicles... WBR

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    From what I know the LTO-IT project is funded by Stradcom Corp. under the build-operate-own scheme of the build-operate-transfer Law. So, wala pong perang inilalabas ang government para sa project na ito.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mayana View Post
    From what I know the LTO-IT project is funded by Stradcom Corp. under the build-operate-own scheme of the build-operate-transfer Law. So, wala pong perang inilalabas ang government para sa project na ito.
    OT: Nakow. dagdag bayad na naman yan 'pagnatapos. di ba ung sa computerization fee para dun sa prevoious project nila?

back to topic:
    LTO Dilimemna (Diliman pala). last end of agust, took me three (3) days to change ownership. LTO pa lang ưan excluding pa PNP clearance. then pagkakuha receipt may transfer fee and transfer penalty. The CR said it is diliman branch. I did not bother to ask anymore baka lalo pa akong abuting ng buwan pagnagkataon. next year klipat ko na. Main pa ito and took me three days. GRABE!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mayana View Post
    OT: Nakow. dagdag bayad na naman yan 'pagnatapos. di ba ung sa computerization fee para dun sa prevoious project nila?

back to topic:
    LTO Dilimemna (Diliman pala). last end of august, took me three (3) days to change ownership. LTO pa lang ưan excluding pa PNP clearance. then pagkakuha receipt may transfer fee and transfer penalty. The CR said it is diliman branch. I did not bother to ask anymore baka lalo pa akong abutin ng buwan pag nagkataon. next year lipat ko na. Main pa ito and took me three days. GRABE!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Super Duper Slow Processing in LTO branches