New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    di naman daw nakabara sa gate nya, across da street sa tapat ng gate kaya hirap siya lumabas at pumasok sa garahe.[/QUOTE]

i am curious... kapag nasagi o na-atrasan nga habang nag-mamani-obra yung isa, sino kaya ang mahahatulang may-sala?
    only one way to find out? heh heh.. evil evil...
    Last edited by dr. d; August 12th, 2013 at 11:39 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Not sure if this might be OT but some of my neighbors are having a squabble right now. Daughter of one of the home owners allegedly parked her vehicle in front of the pedestrian gate of a doctor's house over here to buy go to a local watering hole/coffee shop.

Upon her return, she sees that her door handle is smeared with dog feces. Doctor homeowner is proud of his handiwork.

Not sure if vehicular access was blocked or impeded. Roads here are quite big (up to four lanes in some sections).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    nageffort pa yung doctor. ayoko sa ganyang doctor. mayabang. walang breeding

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Tsikot member ata si doctor homeowner at mukhang sinunod yung suggestion ng iba dito.

Otep, paano naman nalaman na si doc ang salarin? Inamin nya?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Not sure if this might be OT but some of my neighbors are having a squabble right now. Daughter of one of the home owners allegedly parked her vehicle in front of the pedestrian gate of a doctor's house over here to buy go to a local watering hole/coffee shop.

Upon her return, she sees that her door handle is smeared with dog feces. Doctor homeowner is proud of his handiwork.

Not sure if vehicular access was blocked or impeded. Roads here are quite big (up to four lanes in some sections).
    I dunno pero at times it's acceptable to block the pedestrian gate of a house (depending on sidewalk easement and space, and kung hindi nakakaabala sa kotse sa garahe).

OT: I miss hanging out at that

I used to love hanging out at that "local watering hole/coffeeshop".

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^^

That's one sick doctor. He could've just asked around if somebody knew the vehicle owner.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    its either DOG POOP or scratched body

pero kung nalagyan ng DOG POOP ung door handles, hindi lang temporary ung pag park nya, nagtagal sha dun kaya hindi din nya nakita kung sino ang gumawa.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    May paraan naman diyan.

(not my idea)

Use a blender to liquify raw shrimps/prawns. Dilute with some water. Put it in a spray bottle. Spray through the seal above the doors. Paunti-unti lang every day para gradual lang yung pangangamoy. Not even several sessions of professional cleaning will be able to get rid of the smell.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    dapat nga ma wrecker yung mga nasa kalyeng makikipot na. tulad dito samen may kalye dito na ang hirap dumaan. di ka puwedeng huminto dahil bubusinahan ka ng nasa likuran mo. diyahe pag may hihintuan kang bahay.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    parang naging goon squad thread na.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast