New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    according to my friend who is still a contract employee of ADB (i was with ADB three yrs ago) the one who pulled the trigger is the step son of the accused..name is "Jasin Ivler" apparantly this guy has history ..nakapatay nadin pala ng gov't official si loko: google is your friend

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln09a.html
    Last edited by actor21; November 20th, 2009 at 01:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama nga! parehong mayabang!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aznpride21 View Post
    FYI: It doesn't mean that just because his dad had a history of road rage you can already judge the person and call him "mayabang"...

As far as i know,you don't know victor personally...and i hope that you give him the respect he deserves....
    and i already met him a couple of times..he is not the type of person that brags about who he is..or should i say who is father is..if that's the case...
    where? is Victor the same type of a "good" person when he's behind the wheel? IMO, the attacker wont do that if he behaves well on the road.

Nagkataon na nagkatapat lang.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=2]Galit yata si Jasin Ivler sa mga government officials natin, binangga nya yung sasakyan ni Undersecretary Nestor Ponce Jr. tapos binaril nya yung sasakyan ni undersecretary Renato Ebarle Sr.[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    [SIZE=2]Galit yata si Jasin Ivler sa mga government officials natin, binangga nya yung sasakyan ni Undersecretary Nestor Ponce Jr. tapos binaril nya yung sasakyan ni undersecretary Renato Ebarle Sr.[/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    where? is Victor the same type of a "good" person when he's behind the wheel? IMO, the attacker wont do that if he behaves well on the road.

Nagkataon na nagkatapat lang.
    There's no excuse for shooting. Not a single one. Not unless the other guy had a gun pointed at your head already.

These kinds of guys don't know when to back off. And they won't just kill other hotheaded guys... remember the idiot who killed the woman in traffic at the cemetery?

Take him out back and shoot him in the back of the head. The world will be a safer place then...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Same person way back 2004 in this thread

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14134

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    There's no excuse for shooting. Not a single one. Not unless the other guy had a gun pointed at your head already.

These kinds of guys don't know when to back off. And they won't just kill other hotheaded guys... remember the idiot who killed the woman in traffic at the cemetery?

Take him out back and shoot him in the back of the head. The world will be a safer place then...
    I agree, no matter how asshole a person is when it comes to his driving, nobody has any right to shoot him with a real gun...

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    wow great research you guys found the past dirts of both sides.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    To declare that the young Ebdarle probably deserved it bec he was probably hotheaded actually condones one of the criminal acts we have damned in other threads. How many times have we read of incidents of being on the wrong side of a gun barrel? Dami dito niyan sa Goon Squad. Yet pag nangyari sa iba, ang daming spekulasyon tungkol sa ugali ng biktima.

That Jason Ivler person has now made it to ABS CBN news: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/nation/me...fied-dangerous

He should be thrown in jail and gang-raped by all the prisoners.

Page 4 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Son of Palace exec shot dead in QC /  Fugitive Jason Ivler captured by NBI